The Official PDC 2003 Thread

People !!! i got the PDC wallpaper, the one that you have been asking for, i have been trying to post it, but this s*** says : You cannot post this type of file

the files is a JPG 483K, any other way to post it ???

i installed it on 500mhz p3 with 128mb of ram, and it runs like ****, it takes about 5--10 to start.

i might get other 256mb of ram, (total 386) maybe that will help.

I installed it this morning on a Intel 900Mhz 384 Ram and it run slow with side bar, if you disable it, it should work faster, the only problem is when it say Detecting harware ect.... that takes a bit of time, but i'm guess thats normal because it is Pre-Beta for now.

anyone successfuly got 4051 to work online, this one looked promising but it seems the networking bug has caughe me out on this version, I got ipv6 disabled ok but I switch the net setting to windows locator reboot then its set to nothing again so I set and another reboot endless cycle. :/

People !!! i got the PDC wallpaper, the one that you have been asking for, i have been trying to post it, but this s*** says : You cannot post this type of file

the files is a JPG 483K, any other way to post it ???

File has to be less than 250k. Upload image somewhere else then post link.

• 3 months later...

I just tried it in the vain attempt I could get it to work as a functional day to day OS, much like I had codename Whislter+neptune running as day to day OSes but to no avail. Let me just say your not missing much.

Neptune was an alpha, and anything prior to whistler build 2396(or 2296?) was alpha also. and yes I did try them. They functioned quite stablely as Win2000, just with a cpl extra features, nothing major but thought Longhorn could have been similar to those. but on the same token, alots changed in LH already compared to the minor changes of neptune and whistler alphas.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 years later...

Haha... Wow.. Got an email about getting liked .... I'm thinking when did I ever say that?????.... Oh 11 years ago... This thread will get locked in 3........2........1 mods hate this old bump stuff. I love it

Gotta get this in before locked.

Holy thread reserection batman!!!!

• Like 2