The Official PDC 2003 Thread

WTF?

I'm using it to save the screenshots, you clown! MSPaint is teh crap because there's no quality slider, and I'm not going to upload 500kb jpegs.

I started taking shots now, watch this thread in a few!

WTF?

I'm using it to save the screenshots, you clown! MSPaint is teh crap because there's no quality slider, and I'm not going to upload 500kb jpegs.

I started taking shots now, watch this thread in a few!

calm down tom, i was just kinda wondering cuz u can easily use paint but u have a good point

Comment retracted by author

Slate looks interesting it looks as if some guy at ms needed to 1) remove aero 2) replace it with something in 5sec so he made it really quick 3) whent back to some "hard work"

really need that build...

i hope i will found that irc network, otherwise i need to search for it

but first i wait for some more screenies coz people can tell what they want

and i saw too many fakes and false messeges, so better wait for tom servos pics

its kinda funny how quickly this thread grew with people waiting for screenies... (not that i'm pointing fingers, since i'm here hitting refresh too - damn me for not being good at finding things on the 'net)

its the same thing that was happening with Whistler, people like to see whats new and what coming up

i had every build of Whistler, most of them are in the garbage but i still have a few memorable builds (like the last 2 builds with Watercolor :))

tom please dont post next time you have it unless you can prove otherwise. because all it is gonna do now is start trouble and we dont want that to happen. thanks