• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Logo

Question

SiFor    0

I'm very new here and just wondered in this forum for a look around. I've been trying to design a logo for my site for a while but this sort of stuff is just not my strong point. If anyone would like to make a logo for my site http://www.certforums.co.uk I would really appreciate it. If it could be preferably transparent and the same slogan text used that would be great.

Thanks in advance :D

SiFor

Lezend    1

If it is not broken why fix it?

I like your current, nothing wrong with that.

Sn00pY    11

i agree - its not broke - so dont fix it !

SiFor    0

Thanks guys, I must have looked it it far too much. But I would love a bit of a revamp if anyone want to have a go. Thanks for the compliment on my abilities, you dont know how long it has taken me to get it that far!!!

Thanks again.

SiFor    0

Please :D

JMann    2

I love your logo, it is well neat. Oh well, I am workin on a few things at the mo but I will see what I can whip up for ya.

JMann ;)

SiFor    0

Thanks jmann, I'd really like it brushed up by somebody that has more graphics skills than me. I will of course post into my site the details of the creator and any links they wish to include.

darkcrad    0

you want that flower thing?

btw your site is pretty cool.

SiFor    0
you want that flower thing?

btw your site is pretty cool.

Yeah, maybe a little more stylish than my effort though. :D hey, that flower thing took me ages to create :wacko:

oh and thanks for the compliment on the site :D

mwilson    0

I will try to make time to take a shot at it as well; just a bit busy right now. I might get to it tonight. Nice site by the way.

JMann    2

I will give it a go, but Darkcrads will be way more amazin I suspect. Yeah, I agree nice site, was it done by Invasion Board?

JMann    2

I might as well give up. HeHe.

SiFor    0

Thanks guys, really appreciate your efforts.

@jmann = no its phpbb

JMann    2

Only Kiddin, just about to start on some, just drawin up some sketches first to get an idea.

JMann

JMann    2

Well, here you go. I have made a Header for you the same size as your previous one so you don't have to make any adjustments, I tried to keep to the colour scheme (sorry bout the Orange I can change it if you want to a differnet colour easily) As a extra little treat aswell I have made you a Navigation bar (ready for your buttons) same colour with a good transparency so you will be able to add your Buttons and it will look good. I have also added the Photoshop file on for the bar which you can download on my second post i will do with the bar.

I hope you like them as I am but every1 else will be makin better ones than me i suspect! ,

Jmann :p

HERE YOU GO:

post-31-1065728419.gif

Edited by jmann90

JMann    2

:whistle: Number 2. Your Navigation Bar. Your PSD file is to be on the next thread. Sorry I am postin so many threads but Neowin don't let u add two attachments at 1 time! Just quickly you may want to add a 1px border but i could not decide.

JMann

HERE HE IS:

post-31-1065728571.gif

JMann    2

Finally your PSD file. ;) Hope you liked um. Post back if u need any adjustments made.

Bar.psd

SiFor    0

Thanks jmann, Nice work but I dont think it fits 100%, hope you take this in the way that its intended. The main thing is the orange flame effect and the font used, I dont feel they fits the current theme.

SiFor

JMann    2

ok No prob. ;) Nice to try though. Don't know why I came up with the flame effect though, oh well.

JMann.

JMann    2

I cannot guarantee but I have made something you might like as your logo for your site. If you want to have a peek at it before I make it properly. There is a example image below. I think it would go with your site and I could customise it to your style. That is if you wish. I apologise about my first idea as it was terrible and I should have not have done such a terrible design! I have also made another one with increased size below for Navigation purposes, so.

JMann :p

post-31-1065892510.gif

AOXOMOXOA    5

i dont know.. i like your site.. very usefull stuff

JMann    2
Thanks guys, I must have looked it it far too much. But I would love a bit of a revamp if anyone want to have a go. Thanks for the compliment on my abilities, you dont know how long it has taken me to get it that far!!!

Thanks again.

Well, I agree it is a great site with a great logo. But as SiFor said in the above quote. Maybe he just wants a change as we all do now and then.

Agreed?

JMann    2

Oops, double posted. :blush:

Edited by jmann90

JMann    2

I was bored so I thought I would do it. This is what it would look like. I hope you dont mind but I took a pic from your site and popped it in the right corner. If necessary I will get rid of it for you.

Here it is (easily changable):

post-31-1065895204.jpg

JMann    2

Do you want it? Or shall I bin it again?

sambrentnall    1

jamann can u make me a avater pls