Logo

Question

I'm very new here and just wondered in this forum for a look around. I've been trying to design a logo for my site for a while but this sort of stuff is just not my strong point. If anyone would like to make a logo for my site http://www.certforums.co.uk I would really appreciate it. If it could be preferably transparent and the same slogan text used that would be great.

Thanks in advance :D

SiFor

Thanks guys, I must have looked it it far too much. But I would love a bit of a revamp if anyone want to have a go. Thanks for the compliment on my abilities, you dont know how long it has taken me to get it that far!!!

Thanks again.

Thanks jmann, I'd really like it brushed up by somebody that has more graphics skills than me. I will of course post into my site the details of the creator and any links they wish to include.

you want that flower thing?

btw your site is pretty cool.

Yeah, maybe a little more stylish than my effort though. :D hey, that flower thing took me ages to create :wacko:

oh and thanks for the compliment on the site :D

Well, here you go. I have made a Header for you the same size as your previous one so you don't have to make any adjustments, I tried to keep to the colour scheme (sorry bout the Orange I can change it if you want to a differnet colour easily) As a extra little treat aswell I have made you a Navigation bar (ready for your buttons) same colour with a good transparency so you will be able to add your Buttons and it will look good. I have also added the Photoshop file on for the bar which you can download on my second post i will do with the bar.

I hope you like them as I am but every1 else will be makin better ones than me i suspect! ,

Jmann :p

HERE YOU GO:

post-31-1065728419.gif

Edited by jmann90

:whistle: Number 2. Your Navigation Bar. Your PSD file is to be on the next thread. Sorry I am postin so many threads but Neowin don't let u add two attachments at 1 time! Just quickly you may want to add a 1px border but i could not decide.

JMann

HERE HE IS:

post-31-1065728571.gif

Thanks jmann, Nice work but I dont think it fits 100%, hope you take this in the way that its intended. The main thing is the orange flame effect and the font used, I dont feel they fits the current theme.

SiFor

I cannot guarantee but I have made something you might like as your logo for your site. If you want to have a peek at it before I make it properly. There is a example image below. I think it would go with your site and I could customise it to your style. That is if you wish. I apologise about my first idea as it was terrible and I should have not have done such a terrible design! I have also made another one with increased size below for Navigation purposes, so.

JMann :p

post-31-1065892510.gif

Thanks guys, I must have looked it it far too much. But I would love a bit of a revamp if anyone want to have a go. Thanks for the compliment on my abilities, you dont know how long it has taken me to get it that far!!!

Thanks again.

Well, I agree it is a great site with a great logo. But as SiFor said in the above quote. Maybe he just wants a change as we all do now and then.

Agreed?

I was bored so I thought I would do it. This is what it would look like. I hope you dont mind but I took a pic from your site and popped it in the right corner. If necessary I will get rid of it for you.

Here it is (easily changable):

post-31-1065895204.jpg