UFO Caught On Tape Over Santiago Air Base

I already did and you ignored it, not disprove it. Google entanglement and the proof is right there page after page of experiments that have been done over and over. You gave me one article written by astronomers as your proof. Clearly, your source is better.

You then make a claim that everything in science is false until proven true when even 6th grade kids know that is the exact opposite of how the scientific method works. Everything is assumed true until proven false because nothing can every be proven true, only proven false. The final step in the scientific process is to try and find something that makes your findings false. If you can't, your findings are considered probably true, but not absolutely true. Just because we can't find a way to do it now doesn't mean we can't find a way to travel FTL in the future because we have yet to prove we can't.

We assume that the current laws of physics are true because we haven't proven them false yet. At the same time, we assume faster than light communication is possible because we have experiments that show it is possible, and none that prove it isn't. You are sitting here claiming it isn't possible, period. Funny thing is that science is now saying that there are probably multiple universes, all with different laws of physics or slight differences. That alone means that faster than light travel is possible. You are saying absolutes exist in a field that clearly states in every step of the way that absolutes don't exist. The only person who isn't grasping a concept here is you. You are so closed minded and arrogant that you think the only truth in existence is what you claim it is, regardless when all the facts around you say otherwise and you are talking down to anyone here that claims otherwise. Get over yourself man. Stop trying to rewrite the very things that you yourself claim are true. Learn the basics of the scientific method before trying to lecture us about how something is not possible without even having prove that it isn't.

According to you, there is no truth in science because it is a well know fact that nothing can be proven true. That means that even your assumption that FTL travel is impossible is false because you can't prove it true.

I did Google entanglement and guess what article popped up? The one that I posted for you that clearly spells out that quantum entanglement does not mean the speed of light has been exceeded. What have you shown? Nothing...

Either you can't read, or you truly don't understand what I said. I never said that things are false until proven true... Here, I'll even quote myself: "things like this are false until proven otherwise." Otherwise != true. Otherwise means there is evidence to support what has been claimed. I'm not an idiot, and I've already stated that I'm well aware that nothing in science is "proven". Like I've said a million times already for you, this video is not proof. If you still can't understand that, then that's your problem. All you are doing is going in circles and confusing yourself with what we know as true, and what could be true. As far as our current scientific knowledge goes, I haven't said anything wrong. Can light be exceeded as we know it? No, because infinite energy isn't possible. Could the sun blast a flare and toast us tomorrow? Yes. Will it? Probably not. Is there more than one dimension out there with separate laws of physics? Nobody knows. Could it be true? Maybe.

If you still can't see where I'm going with this, then it's a lost cause trying to get through to you.

I already did and you ignored it, not disprove it. Google entanglement and the proof is right there page after page of experiments that have been done over and over. You gave me one article written by astronomers as your proof. Clearly, your source is better.

You then make a claim that everything in science is false until proven true when even 6th grade kids know that is the exact opposite of how the scientific method works. Everything is assumed true until proven false because nothing can every be proven true, only proven false. The final step in the scientific process is to try and find something that makes your findings false. If you can't, your findings are considered probably true, but not absolutely true. Just because we can't find a way to do it now doesn't mean we can't find a way to travel FTL in the future because we have yet to prove we can't.

We assume that the current laws of physics are true because we haven't proven them false yet. At the same time, we assume faster than light communication is possible because we have experiments that show it is possible, and none that prove it isn't. You are sitting here claiming it isn't possible, period. Funny thing is that science is now saying that there are probably multiple universes, all with different laws of physics or slight differences. That alone means that faster than light travel is possible. You are saying absolutes exist in a field that clearly states in every step of the way that absolutes don't exist. The only person who isn't grasping a concept here is you. You are so closed minded and arrogant that you think the only truth in existence is what you claim it is, regardless when all the facts around you say otherwise and you are talking down to anyone here that claims otherwise. Get over yourself man. Stop trying to rewrite the very things that you yourself claim are true. Learn the basics of the scientific method before trying to lecture us about how something is not possible without even having prove that it isn't.

According to you, there is no truth in science because it is a well know fact that nothing can be proven true. That means that even your assumption that FTL travel is impossible is false because you can't prove it true.

Well I think all this "backtalk" about sums it up. :shiftyninja:

If you still can't see where I'm going with this, then it's a lost cause trying to get through to you.

You just stated the same flawed argument. You say everything is false until proven true. Then you say the truth is that faster than light travel is impossible. Prove it. O wait you cant, that means your statement is false under your own logic. Your own logic says you are wrong. There is nothing left to prove because you did it yourself.

You just stated the same flawed argument. You say everything is false until proven true. Then you say the truth is that faster than light travel is impossible. Prove it. O wait you cant, that means your statement is false under your own logic. Your own logic says you are wrong. There is nothing left to prove because you did it yourself.

You have to just be trolling now, because this is getting sad. I never said everything is false until proven true... Please, for the love of god, learn to read...

I don't need to prove anything. Einstein already did. Is there such thing as infinite energy? No... end of story.

Guess what an astronomer is? A master of astrophysics... Who are you to say that what she says is less credible than any other physicist? Given her background at Cornell and Harvard, I would tend to say she knows a hell of a lot more than you do.

Weird, and here i thought this had to do with quantum mechanics. Didn't realize that an astronomy does indepth studies into how particulars react as such as small level. I also didn't realize that quantum mechanics obey the same laws of physics that things on a large scale. O wait... they don't.

You have to just be trolling now, because this is getting sad. I never said everything is false until proven true... Please, for the love of god, learn to read...

yes you did. you even qouted yourself saying it

I'll even quote myself: "things like this are false until proven otherwise."

Weird, and here i thought this had to do with quantum mechanics. Didn't realize that an astronomy does indepth studies into how particulars react as such as small level. I also didn't realize that quantum mechanics obey the same laws of physics that things on a large scale. O wait... they don't.

Do you honestly think that in order to become an astronomer, they just take 200 classes about starring at the stars?

If you took any sort of schooling, you should know that you take a variety of classes. Astronomy is astrophysics. And astrophysics is physics.

If you think that astrophysics is just about very large objects and not the quantum, then you are very very sadly mistaken...

yes you did. you even qouted yourself saying it

No, I never said that... And if you actually read what I said, I explained it to you. "Otherwise" != "true"... And more brain busters? This is hurtfully laughable, wow...

So because I completeled two bachelors degrees in computing, which required I take biology, I am now more qualified that someone who actually focused on biology as their degree. Got it. It is amazing how the world works under your nutjob logic. There is no truth and a few classes in a subject > an actual degree on the subject.

No, I never said that... And if you actually read what I said, I explained it to you. "Otherwise" != "true"... And more brain busters? This is hurtfully laughable, wow...

You realize anyone can scroll up and see where you said that. I quoted you quoting yourself to reiterate the same point. That quote was word for word what you said. If something is not true, it is false. Are you suggesting that what you mean was that something is false until proven false. Now you really have gone off the deep end. This convo is done. You are just making up crap now in a way that insulted everybodies intelligence.

So because I completeled two bachelors degrees in computing, which required I take biology, I am now more qualified that someone who actually focused on biology as their degree. Got it. It is amazing how the world works under your nutjob logic. There is no truth and a few classes in a subject > an actual degree on the subject.

Wow, umm where do I start... Is computing a biology degree? No. Is astrophysics a physics degree? Yes. Considering her background, she is more than qualified to make a statement about it than your idiotic theories. You are basically arguing against what she said, so it's pretty pathetic that you see right through that. And you think my logic is "nutjob"?

You realize anyone can scroll up and see where you said that. I quoted you quoting yourself to reiterate the same point. That quote was word for word what you said. If something is not true, it is false. Are you suggesting that what you mean was that something is false until proven false. Now you really have gone off the deep end. This convo is done. You are just making up crap now in a way that insulted everybody intelligence.

So you are saying that I said "everything is false until proven true"? I said those exact words, verbatim, right?

LOL, this is so sad. I don't know what's funnier... that you can't read, or that you think that "true" and "false" are the only two possibilities in science. :no:

Wow, umm where do I start... Is computing a biology degree? No. Is astrophysics a physics degree? Yes. Considering her background, she is more than qualified to make a statement about it than your idiotic theories. You are basically arguing against what she said, so it's pretty pathetic that you see right through that. And you think my logic is "nutjob"?

So you are saying that I said "everything is false until proven true"? I said those exact words, verbatim, right?

LOL, this is so sad.

You are the one claiming that someone without a degree in a specific degree is more qualified than someone with a specific degree. Not me. That's your logic. Is she more qualified than me. Yes. Is she more qualified than the people who's job it is to research this stuff, no. But according to you, she is even though she doesn't have the same experience. Double standard to prove a point?

You said, word for word, "things like this are false until proven otherwise." You then said you never said that even though that was even you quoting a previous post which means you said it twice, not just once. You then said that the word otherwise does not mean true. There is no in between. Something is either true or false. It may be either or, but it is always one or the other. Your statement either means, "things like this are false until proven false." or "things like this are false until proven true." You tell us since your the one rewriting the scientific method here.

You are right that it is sad. How can someone claim something is impossible without proof. That is pure foolishness. You are resorting to the same logic that was used to prove that Earth was flat because there is no proof that it was round at the time, so it isn't possible for it to be round.

So you think 7 different cameras caught bugs on tape that were all in the same position relative to the jets in all three passes of the UFO? If it wasn't for that, I could buy the bug theory but you have to consider that this would have been taken into account by the people analyzing this stuff.

Well that's different story then. To be honest I didn't read much of the article, I just watched to video. If there really is more cameras showing the same objects and in same relative position to the jets, I'm willing to concede it's not "bugs".

You are the one claiming that someone without a degree in a specific degree is more qualified than someone with a specific degree. Not me. That's your logic. Is she more qualified than me. Yes. Is she more qualified than the people who's job it is to research this stuff, no. But according to you, she is even though she doesn't have the same experience. Double standard to prove a point?

What are you talking about? Is there people out there disputing what she said? The only one disputing her is you, and you clearly don't know what you're talking about in regards to this topic. Why are you saying all these meaningless things that have no relevance to the conversation?

You said, word for word, "things like this are false until proven otherwise." You then said you never said that even though that was even you quoting a previous post which means you said it twice, not just once. You then said that the word otherwise does not mean true. There is no in between. Something is either true or false. It may be either or, but it is always one or the other. Your statement either means, "things like this are false until proven false." or "things like this are false until proven true." You tell us since your the one rewriting the scientific method here.

Here you go again with the lack of language mechanics. You even said it yourself, nothing in science can be proven true. What I said is exactly the limits of it. Laws and theories are in the "otherwise" area because they have supporting evidence. All you've been doing is putting words in my mouth and trying so hard to believe that those words were there... You are also trying so hard to convince everybody that since this video exists, it must automatically make it true in the terms of science, which is absolutely wrong. Why is it so hard for you to understand this?

You are right that it is sad. How can someone claim something is impossible without proof. That is pure foolishness. You are resorting to the same logic that was used to prove that Earth was flat because there is no proof that it was round at the time, so it isn't possible for it to be round.

How can somebody prove something is possible without proof?

Here we go again with the incorrect facts... People thought the world was flat because the church said it was. The church said it was because the bible infers that it is. Did people still know the Earth was round? Yes, but if they spoke up, they would be killed by the church.

What are you talking about? Is there people out there disputing what she said? The only one disputing her is you, and you clearly don't know what you're talking about in regards to this topic. Why are you saying all these meaningless things that have no relevance to the conversation?

Here you go again with the lack of language mechanics. You even said it yourself, nothing in science can be proven true. What I said is exactly the limits of it. Laws and theories are in the "otherwise" area because they have supporting evidence. All you've been doing is putting words in my mouth and trying so hard to believe that those words were there... You are also trying so hard to convince everybody that since this video exists, it must automatically make it true in the terms of science, which is absolutely wrong. Why is it so hard for you to understand this?

How can somebody prove something is possible without proof?

Here we go again with the incorrect facts... People thought the world was flat because the church said it was. The church said it was because the bible infers that it is. Did people still know the Earth was round? Yes, but if they spoke up, they would be killed by the church.

Back to ignoring a simple Google search where experiments have been proven that it is possible. We might as well leave this alone because you can't seem to find Google. I looked at your proof by someone who isn't an expert and you ignore the actual experts.

I said nothing can be proven true, simply assumed true. Everything can be assumed true until proven false which is the only thing that can actually be proven. I can't prove that it is possible and you can't prove it isn't. You are telling me that even though you can't prove it is impossible, it is impossible.

You speak of the bible inferring something that it doesn't. Isaiah 40:22. Nough said. Stop making up facts.The Church said it, not the Bible. Try again. Actually, don't. I find it annoying that you are making up facts.

I think ILikeTobacco really wants this UFO to be Aliens.

I don't care either way. It just annoys me that people say things are impossible without proof. People who think like that are holding up the human race. If everyone took on the attitude that when they heard something isn't possible and their response was "challenge excepted," we would be so much better of. Instead, we have people like this guy who make up their own rules of science to tell us that everything is impossible unless proven possible.

Back to ignoring a simple Google search where experiments have been proven that it is possible. We might as well leave this alone because you can't seem to find Google. I looked at your proof by someone who isn't an expert and you ignore the actual experts.

I said nothing can be proven true, simply assumed true. Everything can be assumed true until proven false which is the only thing that can actually be proven. I can't prove that it is possible and you can't prove it isn't. You are telling me that even though you can't prove it is impossible, it is impossible.

You speak of the bible inferring something that it doesn't. Isaiah 40:22. Nough said. Stop making up facts.The Church said it, not the Bible. Try again. Actually, don't. I find it annoying that you are making up facts.

I don't care either way. It just annoys me that people say things are impossible without proof. People who think like that are holding up the human race. If everyone took on the attitude that when they heard something isn't possible and their response was "challenge excepted," we would be so much better of. Instead, we have people like this guy who make up their own rules of science to tell us that everything is impossible unless proven possible.

I blame my self.

Where is SG-1 when you need them?

As far as extraterrestrials go, since other people brought it up ... That requires one to accept that not only is there life somewhere other than Earth (likely), but it's life incredibly more advanced than us. It also would seem to not have rules about making itself known to muuuuuuch less advanced societies, learns incredibly slow, and can't learn in non-intrusive ways. Because there have been similar UFO sightings for ages with the claims of "ALIENS!" and there are people out there who claim they were abducted by aliens.

If I were an extraterrestrial I wouldn't be studying humans for at least the last century - I'd have seen how we act towards each other and made note of the fact that one of the staples of our entertainment industries is stories about meeting "aliens" and destroying them - and then I'd have left in a hurry.

Guys this is probably nothing. Again if any aliens ships come and say they made us they are in league with the Devil it saids so in the bible they are fallen angels. The reason why it is so he can make people not believe in god and also i pretty sure this is a government military thing not a alien spaceship most of you guys are claiming.

:laugh: Not even worth responding to any of that. You've done nothing but make unbacked claims and then when asked for proof, you brush it off and say to find it myself, which I did and even provided a disputing source. As far as I and all the other readers of this thread know, your stance is weak and unsupported.

Since you think all of these miraculous things are possible, what's holding you back from stepping up and showing everybody how it's done? You're must be the smartest person in the world but with a phobia of sunlight. There's a difference between a priority and a lost cause in every aspect of life. If you don't understand when and when not to choose, you're not going to get anywhere in life and will be wasting every second of it.

If you want to stare up at the sky all day and hope that aliens arrive and change everything, then good for you.

Everybody else will be out there living their lives with things relevant to them.

Go ahead and post another timeless response if you'd like. This circus is long over, so I'll be walking away from the dead horse.

:laugh: Not even worth responding to any of that. You've done nothing but make unbacked claims and then when asked for proof, you brush it off and say to find it myself, which I did and even provided a disputing source. As far as I and all the other readers of this thread know, your stance is weak and unsupported.

Dude... really? I posted exactly where the proof and again, you ignored it. You asked for proof and I told you and now you act like I didn't give you anything.

Didn't realize that being able to communicate across space was miraculous. You are saying science is magic now? Again, suggesting your lying about your credentials. Also, you are again making a claim that I am saying I am smarter than the people who work in these fields even though I have clearly stated I am not. Can you come up with anything that isn't a load of crap that requires you to make up facts to prove a non existent point? I never stated I had more credentials. The only person stating they are smarter than everyone else here is you. You claim something is completely impossible with exactly 0 proof that it is impossible.

Who said anything about staring at the sky all day? Where are you coming up with these fantasies of yours. Who said anything about changing anything. You are suggesting that because right now we have no proof of FTL travel being possible, we should abandon the science behind it even though we have no proof that it isn't possible.

Lets use that logic for a second in the real world. In the real world, in 1934, concepts that led to the atomic bomb were nothing more than people talking "moonshine." According to your logic, they should have not taken it any further because since there was no proof that it was possible, according your to rewritten scientific method, it is impossible. Clearly that is how the scientific method works today no? Stop making up stuff. Also, I guess the particle accelerators should be turned off because there is no proof that anything they are looking for exists. If it did exist, we would have proof, and wouldn't have to look for it right?

You made wild claims that nothing is true unless it is proven true. That makes science pointless. It is the exact opposite of what every true scientist says and goes against the very nature of the scientific model.

Dude... really? I posted exactly where the proof and again, you ignored it. You asked for proof and I told you and now you act like I didn't give you anything.

Didn't realize that being able to communicate across space was miraculous. You are saying science is magic now? Again, suggesting your lying about your credentials. Also, you are again making a claim that I am saying I am smarter than the people who work in these fields even though I have clearly stated I am not. Can you come up with anything that isn't a load of crap that requires you to make up facts to prove a non existent point? I never stated I had more credentials. The only person stating they are smarter than everyone else here is you. You claim something is completely impossible with exactly 0 proof that it is impossible.

Who said anything about staring at the sky all day? Where are you coming up with these fantasies of yours. Who said anything about changing anything. You are suggesting that because right now we have no proof of FTL travel being possible, we should abandon the science behind it even though we have no proof that it isn't possible.

Lets use that logic for a second in the real world. In the real world, in 1934, concepts that led to the atomic bomb were nothing more than people talking "moonshine." According to your logic, they should have not taken it any further because since there was no proof that it was possible, according your to rewritten scientific method, it is impossible. Clearly that is how the scientific method works today no? Stop making up stuff. Also, I guess the particle accelerators should be turned off because there is no proof that anything they are looking for exists. If it did exist, we would have proof, and wouldn't have to look for it right?

You made wild claims that nothing is true unless it is proven true. That makes science pointless. It is the exact opposite of what every true scientist says and goes against the very nature of the scientific model.

Mommy, Daddy, please dont fight..... well be good...

A. Einstein and S. Hawking would have been best friends if they couldve known each other... sob sob

Mr.Ed :p