The Official NHL 03'/'04 Season Thread

and the powerhouse known as the atlanta thrashers remains undefeated and atop the eastern conference standings after 4 games after a scoreless tie at the rangers tonight

the new guy wins it! :D

Ray Whitney. He's an excellent and very underrated player -- has been his entire career. He's the one that gave that amazing game-winning pass to Yzerman in the first game of the season against the Kings.

You really should watch just Whitney sometime, if you've never seen him play before this season. He truly is a remarkable player.

I would definitely agree with Scorpio, Ray Whitney, a very underrated player in the league, has super precise passing, I would definitely get him considering he's that underrated if I was a GM.

DAMNIT! DANG U RED WINGS! We'll take you next time. What the hell happened to Hatcher?

Anyways, that was a fine game to watch. Why can't all games be this entertaining? Wasn't that one of the hosts said.

I don't know what's going on with Montreal, but so far so good.

Ray Whitney. He's an excellent and very underrated player -- has been his entire career. He's the one that gave that amazing game-winning pass to Yzerman in the first game of the season against the Kings.

You really should watch just Whitney sometime, if you've never seen him play before this season. He truly is a remarkable player.

i know his name. ;)

good thing we have woolley and kronwall. ;)

Yep, Kronwall will be recalled now. This probably puts the rumored trade for Comrie or Lang on the back burner, too. We most likely would have traded Shnieder for one of them.

:o .. thrashers win 7-2, to improve to 3-0-2.. im still waiting for anyone to notice this team.. they are playing a lot better than i expected

:o .. thrashers win 7-2, to improve to 3-0-2.. im still waiting for anyone to notice this team.. they are playing a lot better than i expected

I think everyone's noticed it with the publicity, man.

i know his name. ;)

Congratulations? :laugh:

;)

I think everyone's noticed it with the publicity, man.

yeah but everyone is just focusing on the emotion from the wreck... they are actually playing good hockey

yeah but everyone is just focusing on the emotion from the wreck... they are actually playing good hockey

Yeah... A lot of people actually expected that, though, to be honest... It's a good way to get their minds off the loss of Snyder and what Heatley's going through. It made them play much more like a team. They're a good, young team that never played to their potential. Now they are.

Atlanta or Philadelphia which team is going to have to record of playing the most games before a lost in this season?

Personally, I think it's philadelphia :yes:

im gonna go with atlanta.. because im biased.. if they can beat tampa tomorrow, theyve got nashville and florida(ill be at the game!).. so theyve got a shot to stay there for a few more games

tampa & atlanta is going to be a surprisingly good game...gonna go with the lightning in this one.

philly will no longer be undefeated after tonight.

i hate the avs...so...go bruins!

GO STARS!