Here's a new design

Question

OK. Here's a new design i worked out from my last draf following the feed back i got from neowin's posters.

Morphos did pointed out the names being too similar. I'm still searching for more suitable names for the sections. If you got any ideas or questions. Feel free to post.

Neobond had a point about the number of primary colors. So i reduced them to a minimum (the buttons are all grey, but the section's color will show on mouseover) Taken out the logo there are 2-3 different colors visible on the default page.

The new design replaced the old one of course. It still can be found at http://66.110.170.185/test_design/

Please let me know if you get any bad points (other than the site being sort of crappy in netscape), or if you have any ideas for the sections names.

Best regards.

4 answers to this question

I dont really like those lines that point up and down maybe u can slant them then go across or something, dunno I just think it doesn't look right with them just going up in my opinion.

Originally posted by Zelpus

I dont really like those lines that point up and down maybe u can slant them then go across or something, dunno I just think it doesn't look right with them just going up in my opinion.

Those lines you're mentionning are separators. A detail i forgot to add in my initial posting is that between these lines there will be text and information about the most recent content of the section.

Example, for eNews, there could be the latest news and reviews posted on the section. and so forth.