BSG: Blood&Chrome

The choice of music was very unfitting. Aside from that, the trailer looks amazing. I'm really looking forward to this now. And I hope it gets aired as a TV movie. Generally, web series don't do so well because the audience is so small compared to TV.

The choice of music was very unfitting. Aside from that, the trailer looks amazing. I'm really looking forward to this now. And I hope it gets aired as a TV movie. Generally, web series don't do so well because the audience is so small compared to TV.

As pointed out in the original link, the song is about Vikings conquests. That sounds fitting given the context of the story.

I will watch it. Not holding my breath for it but when I get a chance I will look it on the computer. I still trying to finish Caprica but so much other great shows to watch now.

Can't wait to give this a go :D

Just hope it doesn't get cancelled like everything else I enjoy watching

This just made my day...

Scrap that, this just made my week....

Scrap that too, BSG!!!!!!!!!! OMFSDFKJNSAJKDNKAJSNKFNDJKNFKSDNFJKDNSKN! Best Series EVAH!!!

It will be interesting to see how Luke Pasqualino plays this role, not really someone I would imagine seeing in Battlestar Galactica.

It will be interesting to see how Luke Pasqualino plays this role, not really someone I would imagine seeing in Battlestar Galactica.

I've never seen him act before. TBH, I wish they would have re-hired the actor who played Adama in "Razor". I know he auditioned.

So it's actually coming out then. Been waiting for this ever since it was announced in 2010.

Nobody really knows. 2013 is looks like.

NBC Universal is sending out cease and desist letters to everyone who posted the link to the promo. Apparently, it wasn't cleared for PR use. SyFy has since rectified the problem by releasing their own promo for B&C. :/

• Like 1

I can't wait for this, trailer looks good! Been waiting for it ever since I 1st heard rumours about it after BSG finished...I just hope its better than Caprica.

NBC Universal is sending out cease and desist letters to everyone who posted the link to the promo. Apparently, it wasn't cleared for PR use. SyFy has since rectified the problem by releasing their own promo for B&C. :/

Erm, B&C wasn't mentioned in that video?!

Erm, B&C wasn't mentioned in that video?!

It was a joke. SyFy for a while was married to WWE. ;)

NBC Universal is still asking people to take the video down, because they don't have permission to use the "Immigrant Song" in the video.

So it's actually coming out then. Been waiting for this ever since it was announced in 2010.

Nobody really knows. 2013 is looks like.

or never...Syfy kinda benched it

or never...Syfy kinda benched it

Yeah. Last I read the actual series does not have the green light, and it sounded like syfy was very hesitant to give money to the project because it would need a huge CGI budget. Everything is CGI, even the sets. It's done on greenscreen like Sanctuary. I don't think SyFy cares about real sci-fi anymore.

Yeah. Last I read the actual series does not have the green light, and it sounded like syfy was very hesitant to give money to the project because it would need a huge CGI budget. Everything is CGI, even the sets. It's done on greenscreen like Sanctuary. I don't think SyFy cares about real sci-fi anymore.

yeah and they would of seen what happened with Caprica

Sorry, Battlestar Galactica, you?ve been grounded.

Syfy has decided not to order to series the prequel Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome.

Although an unofficial trailer screened at WonderCon this past weekend and made its way online, reigniting fan interest, the project will not be moving forward ? at least as a TV series.

?We are actively pursuing it as was originally intended: a groundbreaking digital series that will launch to audiences beyond the scope of a television screen. The 90-minute pilot movie will air on Syfy in its entirety at a future date,? Syfy president Mark Stern said in a statement, adding that ?our enthusiasm for this ambitious project has not waned.?

The network announced the pickup of a two-hour pilot, which follows the early years of William Adama (played by Skins? Luke Pasqualino), nearly a year and a half ago (in October 2010). But because of intensive post-production work, the final product was not delivered until last November, reports Deadline.

http://tvline.com/20...me-syfy-passes/

It's time to get BSG off of "SiFi" and onto a more responsible network.

I foresee a huge fan push for other networks to picks this show up, one that won't run it into the ground like Mark Stern would.