Violent Supermarket Ghost caught on camera !

A haunted grocery store in Brompton, South Australia has finally caught the trapped spirit on camera ? acting like those obnoxious kids in front of the candy at the check-out line.

14 years ago, a man was gunned down outside the market. And now, rumor has it he haunts the store (specifically the sweets). Recently, the new owner caught the ghost flinging a box of Fruit Roll-Ups down an aisle in the middle of the night. And there you have it people: undeniable proof that most ghosts (like people) are ######.

source

I'm convinced. That video now makes me believe ghosts exist...wait a minute...

Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.

Fake.

Like one of the top comments on the youtube link said, in one of the clips, the time skips ahead by like 3 minutes.

^ Why is it 'fake' ?

Skipping ahead may be just because nothing happened in those 3 minutes, and they edited to save bandwidth.

Skipped ahead? It just looks like something fell off the shelf. How this looks like a ghost is beyond me. Has no one ever seen something fall off a shelf before? :laugh:

I meant to say, I think the skip ahead is a video system that skips to when something actually happens, be it motion sensed or sound based, because it looks to skip ahead just prior to the box falling off the shelf.

There's a million explanations for this, ranging from faked to something falling on it from behind kicking it off the shelf, or it simply falling, and the design of the shelf itself causing it to fly off.

Think the woman at the end hit the nail on the head. Every time I see these 'haunted hotels' and places, they're usually having financial trouble or run tour guides. Convenient... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Think the woman at the end hit the nail on the head. Every time I see these 'haunted hotels' and places, they're usually having financial trouble ...

Of course they are -- ghosts scare people away ! :woot:

I don't know what's scarier. The ghosts, or the fact that that makes perfect sense :laugh:

I don't know what's scarier. The ghosts, or the fact that that makes perfect sense :laugh:

lmao. Hum is a genius.

Looked like a rather forceful movement to me -- not just something that 'fell off'.

Yeah, same here but who knows