• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Obama: 'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'

mrchetsteadman    476

After reading your post, I think your a racist Maybe eve NBPP or something, your attitude on this before trial is just way too strong. When I lived in the South temporarily I saw your type and you racist blacks along with your not so different racist whites just keep it going down their permanently and NEITHER of you want to end racial strife.

Lol, see, the problem is, you and others here at Neowin are quick to judge someone without knowing them. Everything I said has to do with a topic. You on the other hand want to attack me personally. Now because it's 1 am and I'm a little bored, I wanna induldge you. If I am a racist, I would have other pro black/anti white comments and post on here, it's inevitable. Click my name and search please. If not, shut the hell up.

Do you have any idea what i do for a living? Or who I know? So you have no idea that most of my business partners are older white people. I'm a 27 year old black male with 40+ year old white business partners. I'm able to live in a nice neighborhood and drive a nice car based on the business connections I've made with white people, why would I hate them? LOL.

On to the point tho, it's not only black people that feel Zimmerman was wrong, a ton of white people want to see him jailed also and feel that he was in the wrong and that this was racially charged. Are they racist as well? So come on, get off my ****. If you want to attack me, go somewhere else. If you wanna continue to talk about this situation I'll be happy to continue the conversation. And a young boy was shot down, unarmed and black. There are rallies and natonal media coverage about it, but my emotions are too strong? Exactly what are you getting at? I'm not one of these ignorant folks that gonna get highly upset at you and start talkin in ebonics and **** lol. Sorry dude.

mrchetsteadman    476

Congratulations, you're a human being. He, on the other hand, is a criminal who should be behind bars.

He never mentioned the oh so important IF, he just said that he wouldn't hesitate in killing a human being.

Like I said, I really couldn't care less about this whole fiasco, we have plenty of them here, I was just shocked by his post(s).

I'm a criminal that live in Dr Phillips Florida that has never been to jail. I'm also a ganster that actually interviews homeless people and puts them up in extended stay suites, buys them clothes and finds them jobs with MY OWN MONEY. You are right. I'm a horrible dude. And you are right, I wouldn't hesitiate to kill someone that is threatening me. If you feel different that's your choice. You can't compete intellectually on the subject so you attack me. My point stands, Zimmerman is wrong and deserves to be locked up.

How do you judge someone without even knowing what their story is? And I'm the ignorant one? You have no idea who I am and what I do and who I help and support. But you have no problem calling me wrong for how I conduct MY life. If i go to jail for my choices, is that your business? Does it effect you?

Edit: Not to mention despite dropping out of college and founding 2 successful businesses lol. Damn I'm a horrible citizen. You know what tho, I do indulge in some illegal ****. I practice foreclosure defense for people that can't afford a lawyer, help them keep their homes. Instead of charging $4,000 like a lawyer does I charge $700 and just got a Wells Fargo Mortgage wiped out. Damn I'm a horrible person. No, I'm a gangster that should be locked up.

Edit: Forgot to add I didn't go to law school. *GASP*

mrchetsteadman    476

Are people really trying to defend Zimmerman?

He has a history of frivolous calls to 911

http://www.thedailyb...-abuse-911.html

Didn't stand down when the cops asked him to so anything that happens after that is his fault. If he were to get murdered it is HIS fault. You don't chase suspects guilty or not. you have a description of him and that's all that matters. If I were Trayvon I woulda beat his ass too. Difference is, unlike Trayvon, I have a gun and know how to use it and wouldn't hesitate. Screw bringing him in and arresting him. Let him STAY free. He will get murdered sooner or later. Bet that.

Jesus Christ, ya'll are crazy.

LMFAO, look, the oh so important IF you were asking about! Yall are sad.

Memphis    1,213

Lol, see, the problem is, you and others here at Neowin are quick to judge someone without knowing them. Everything I said has to do with a topic. You on the other hand want to attack me personally. Now because it's 1 am and I'm a little bored, I wanna induldge you. If I am a racist, I would have other pro black/anti white comments and post on here, it's inevitable. Click my name and search please. If not, shut the hell up.

Do you have any idea what i do for a living? Or who I know? So you have no idea that most of my business partners are older white people. I'm a 27 year old black male with 40+ year old white business partners. I'm able to live in a nice neighborhood and drive a nice car based on the business connections I've made with white people, why would I hate them? LOL.

On to the point tho, it's not only black people that feel Zimmerman was wrong, a ton of white people want to see him jailed also and feel that he was in the wrong and that this was racially charged. Are they racist as well? So come on, get off my ****. If you want to attack me, go somewhere else. If you wanna continue to talk about this situation I'll be happy to continue the conversation. And a young boy was shot down, unarmed and black. There are rallies and natonal media coverage about it, but my emotions are too strong? Exactly what are you getting at? I'm not one of these ignorant folks that gonna get highly upset at you and start talkin in ebonics and **** lol. Sorry dude.

That reminds me of the guys from north idaho that are racist. "IM not racist I have black friends!". That said you mentioned you hadn't said any other anti white statements on these boards, my response is that it only takes one statement.

bjoswald    210

So sick of hearing about this. The Casey Anthony case was bad enough, and now this. Candlelight vigils, thousand-person rallies and Al Sharpton's annoying ass yelling on every channel won't bring him back. Get over it already and free my TV!

mrchetsteadman    476

That reminds me of the guys from north idaho that are racist. "IM not racist I have black friends!". That said you mentioned you hadn't said any other anti white statements on these boards, my response is that it only takes one statement.

Your ignorance shines thru! Come to think of it, I never even mentioned race in this entire discussion as a factor. You gotta do better man. Seriously. You are better than this.

Memphis    1,213

Your ignorance shines thru! Come to think of it, I never even mentioned race in this entire discussion as a factor. You gotta do better man. Seriously. You are better than this.

What is ignorant about what I said? And I am just following your lead since your accusing Zimmerman of racism, I see no reason why I cant accuse you of it based on my opinion of what you say.

Memphis    1,213

LMFAO, look, the oh so important IF you were asking about! Yall are sad.

That's not the if being referred to, the if being referred to is if someone was attacking you. You are assuming this guy didn't start the tussle with Zimmerman. I am on the fence currently and may think as of yet that charges should be brought against Zimmerman as I am not fully convinced that he isn't complicit, that said, I don't believe the guys a racist and at absolute minimum I think that's an impossible thing to prove.

ylcard    142

I'm a criminal that live in Dr Phillips Florida that has never been to jail. I'm also a ganster that actually interviews homeless people and puts them up in extended stay suites, buys them clothes and finds them jobs with MY OWN MONEY. You are right. I'm a horrible dude. And you are right, I wouldn't hesitiate to kill someone that is threatening me. If you feel different that's your choice. You can't compete intellectually on the subject so you attack me. My point stands, Zimmerman is wrong and deserves to be locked up.

How do you judge someone without even knowing what their story is? And I'm the ignorant one? You have no idea who I am and what I do and who I help and support. But you have no problem calling me wrong for how I conduct MY life. If i go to jail for my choices, is that your business? Does it effect you?

Edit: Not to mention despite dropping out of college and founding 2 successful businesses lol. Damn I'm a horrible citizen. You know what tho, I do indulge in some illegal ****. I practice foreclosure defense for people that can't afford a lawyer, help them keep their homes. Instead of charging $4,000 like a lawyer does I charge $700 and just got a Wells Fargo Mortgage wiped out. Damn I'm a horrible person. No, I'm a gangster that should be locked up.

Edit: Forgot to add I didn't go to law school. *GASP*

Yeah, pretty much everything you say is a straight out lie.

No one with your mindset can do the things you mentioned here.

So, I didn't think you could top the being a criminal part, but you did it ! You're also a liar !

You're also a hypocrite, we're supposed to research you and your life to say anything about you, yet you're ready to kill a human being in an instant, not to mention this guy here that you've so quickly condemned.

You're a joke.

mrchetsteadman    476

That's not the if being referred to, the if being referred to is if someone was attacking you. You are assuming this guy didn't start the tussle with Zimmerman. I am on the fence currently and may think as of yet that charges should be brought against Zimmerman as I am not fully convinced that he isn't complicit, that said, I don't believe the guys a racist and at absolute minimum I think that's an impossible thing to prove.

Where did I call Zimmerman a racist? And I said unlike Trayvon, I have a gun and would use it. The situation has to be the same. I didnt come out saying "What is everyone talkin about? I feel like killin somebody!!"

bjoswald    210

This is still going? For Christ's sake, people.

The only people that still care about this are the families involved and other black people. Everyone else went back to work.

mrchetsteadman    476

Yeah, pretty much everything you say is a straight out lie.

No one with your mindset can do the things you mentioned here.

So, I didn't think you could top the being a criminal part, but you did it ! You're also a liar !

You're also a hypocrite, we're supposed to research you and your life to say anything about you, yet you're ready to kill a human being in an instant, not to mention this guy here that you've so quickly condemned.

You're a joke.

o_O

LMFAOOOOO!!!!!! Okay, you're right. I lied about every single thing.

Anyway, the point is. None of this would have happenede if Zimmerman would have listened. The people arguing for him are saying that if I were to see one of you in public, I could chase you down, NOT knowing you might be related to Chuck Norris, and shoot you if you defend yourself against me. How does that make any sense? I can literally GRAB you and question you and if you resist me and or defend yourself, I can shoot and kill you.

• Like 1

mrchetsteadman    476
This is still going? For Christ's sake, people. The only people that still care about this are the families involved and other black people. Everyone else went back to work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9PmqhYkr4w

o_O

BumbleBritches57    22

How about all the other thousands of people being shot daily around the US? Are they not important enough to get to the bottom of it?

Everything with you people is how Obama's not doing enough, can you personally name all those people? how about 5 of those people? POTUS has MUCH more important things to do that this. Your bias is showing.

• Like 1

DocM    16,851

Anyway, the point is. None of this would have happenede if Zimmerman would have listened...... <blather>

More assumptions, few facts.

We don't know if he did or didn't listen because we don't know if the final altercation took place near Zimmerman's SUV (indicating he had retreated and Travon counter-pursued) or at a significant distance away - and with the latter it's still a tossup as to if Zimmerman had just turned back or not.

It will be also be interesting to see if Zimmerman's nose wound contained fine gravel or grass fragments, indicating he fell face-first after being hit from behind.

Forensics people, forensics.

DocM    16,851

So the pursuit was across the street? Wow....

matt4pack    55

I love how people are convicting the guy based on their own speculation as to what happened and how they envision it in their heads. First it was a racist white guy in a white neighborhood but now we know he's actually Hispanic that helps black children and the neighborhood is only 49% white. Then we find out the screams on the 911 call are actually Zimmerman and not the kids as first reported.

It's the Duke lacrosse case all over again where people with there own bias jump to conclusions. People are too stupid to learn.

Richteralan    377

I love how people are convicting the guy based on their own speculation as to what happened and how they envision it in their heads. First it was a racist white guy in a white neighborhood but now we know he's actually Hispanic that helps black children and the neighborhood is only 49% white. Then we find out the screams on the 911 call are actually Zimmerman and not the kids as first reported.

It's the Duke lacrosse case all over again where people with there own bias jump to conclusions. People are too stupid to learn.

We have some extreme white Christian proud gun-owner in this thread doing his speculations, not surprising.

Lucas    50

Everything with you people is how Obama's not doing enough, can you personally name all those people? how about 5 of those people? POTUS has MUCH more important things to do that this. Your bias is showing.

I'm not even talking about Obama here, I'm talking about the fact that they make news and involve the president just to what? Show that Obama obviously is black? I mean I'm not caucasian or black and it still feels just wrong. If he's going to do this, he should do it for at least a good amount of kids, not just one. And this is not the first or the last case involving police shooting civilians for unkown reasons or whatever.

shakey    1,127

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premeditated_murder

He went looking for trouble and caused it. He broke the neighborhood watch rules, failed to listen to dispatch, and was every reason this happened. Guilty.

mudslag    10,370

^This, had he listen to police, he never would have chased him down and no one would have ended up shot.

DocM    16,851

Just so you have it straight: neighborhood watch rules are not laws, and 911 dispatchers are not usually cops. They can offer guidelines, that's it.

shakey    1,127

Just so you have it straight: neighborhood watch rules are not laws, and 911 dispatchers are not usually cops. They can offer guidelines, that's it.

Doesn't matter. Those rules help provide a safe environment and situations. He went against sound judgements and "regulations" and due to his actions alone, a death occured directly by his hands. By the tape, he had hate in his voice. There is plenty to convict him on premeditated manslaughter.

You can use a weapon as self defense. You can not have that weapon on you and then go looking for situations that will allow you to use it. There is a difference there.

DocM    16,851

If it was "premeditated" he wouldn't have waited for the guy to be on top of him, breaking his nose etc. He'd have shot him while he was approaching, if not sooner.

nominak    982

If it was "premeditated" he wouldn't have waited for the guy to be on top of him, breaking his nose etc. He'd have shot him while he was approaching, if not sooner.

Yeah, instead he just stalked him, chased him down, called him a ****ing coon on the 911 call. Said "These a**holes always get away".