Obama: 'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'

Memphis

Photo_on_2010-06-17_at_16.05__2_DC.jpg

Picture in question. Also, this was was actually bigger than Zimmerman.

ylcard

Photo in question.

That hardly proves that he's a "gangsta", though. Even if it is his real picture (a recent one, as well).

The twitter account, on the other hand....

Memphis

That hardly proves that he's a "gangsta", though. Even if it is his real picture (a recent one, as well).

The twitter account, on the other hand....

I should of mentioned that this and the twitter account provide a stark contrast to the media stories.

ylcard

I should of mentioned that this and the twitter account provide a stark contrast to the media stories.

Of course, each side is going to play the media. No reason to do the same and portray him as a gangster.

I curse a lot, doesn't mean I'm rude, right... ?

nominak

Photo_on_2010-06-17_at_16.05__2_DC.jpg in question.

What a gangster!

av6XMl.jpg

Uh oh! I guess i'm a gangster too!

• Like 1
Amarok

Interesting ink for a 17 year old. Which supposedly matches the tattoo found on a MySpace (or was it Facebook?) page with pictures of him and his family. I'm sure it's fake though because that's paints a very unflattering image and the media wouldn't lie to us .... Would they? Guys?

nominak

Interesting ink for a 17 year old. Which supposedly matches the tattoo found on a MySpace (or was it Facebook?) page with pictures of him and his family. I'm sure it's fake though because that's paints a very unflattering image and the media wouldn't lie to us .... Would they? Guys?

Oh no! Praying hands! What a gangster.

DocM

These were released by the family and published by the Examiner. I guess we can assume he's an even stronger opponent than we thought - being a 6 foot 160 pound trained football athlete skilled in hitting people.

1332041609_T1.jpg

d48fa1857a6e0084237d4f46d7698091.jpg

+Gary7

I know Zimmerman is hispanic. Doesn't make him any less racist.

And you know he is a racist? How? Do you know him personally or did Al Sharpton and his sidekick Jesse tell you he was a racist?

nominak

And you know he is a racist? How? Do you know him personally or did Al Sharpton and his sidekick Jesse tell you he was a racist?

Because he called Trayvon Martin a "****ing coon". Plain and simple.

Memphis

What a gangster!

av6XMl.jpg

I take it you didn't read the twitter feed associated with said picture did you? Does your twitter feed also sound like that?

+Gary7

What a gangster!

av6XMl.jpg

No but you have no self respect!

Memphis

Because he called Trayvon Martin a "****ing coon". Plain and simple.

Even if he is a racist, it doesn't matter at all. even a KKK member has a right to self defense.

mudslag

In all honesty the pictures dont mean anything. "Even if" Martin did want to be a wanna be "gangster" that has no bearing on the case at hand. Zimmerman had no clue who this kid was at the time so clearly he isnt making any judgement calls based on images/tweets he knew nothing about.

If the goal is to paint some negative picture of his past, a few pics is still meaningless. If people really want to compare past for past of these two, then the checkered past of Zimmerman with multiple arrest for violent acts still takes the cake any day of the week. And even getting out of those charges still does not in anyway excuse that the need to arrest him was needed in the first place.

mudslag

Even if he is a racist, it doesn't matter at all. even a KKK member has a right to self defense.

So did Martin

nominak

No but you have no self respect!

Do explain.

Sure, if self defense were plausible at this time. It's not.

+Gary7

Do explain.

Sure, if self defense were plausible at this time. It's not.

A picture of you giving the finger is all the explanation I need. That is not a very nice expression that respectful people use. anywhere.

nominak

A picture of you giving the finger is all the explanation I need. That is not a very nice expression that respectful people use. anywhere.

That's your opinion.

I was using it as an example. I rarely ever use the middle finger. And if you think that respectful people don't give people the middle finger. You don't get out much.

mudslag

And yet you can find pictures of kids taking the exact same pic going back decades. You may find it disrespectful but it's such an old expression used by millions of people everywhere that to make a judgement of someone based on that picture alone is childish in itself.

pDqaP.jpg

+Gary7

What about The $10,000.00 Bounty that "The New Black Panther Party" put out on Zimmerman? That is OK I guess. Why bring Bush into this. He was not involved unless you are trying to say that the user that posted a pic of himself giving the finger was a smart a Bush doing it?? This Law in Florida needs to be looked at. This stand your ground law. Here is Ohio Zimmerman would have been charged on the spot. But then this case gives the two Reverends something to justify their existence. Neither one of them ever had a real job. This Black Panther group ought to be charged with at least issuing death threats. This is just plain wrong-all of the events of this case.

nominak

What about The $10,000.00 Bounty that "The New Black Panther Party" put out on Zimmerman? That is OK I guess. Why bring Bush into this. He was not involved unless you are trying to say that the user that posted a pic of himself giving the finger was a smart a Bush doing it?? This Law in Florida needs to be looked at. This stand your ground law. Here is Ohio Zimmerman would have been charged on the spot. But then this case gives the two Reverends something to justify their existence. Neither one of them ever had a real job. This Black Panther group ought to be charged with at least issuing death threats. This is just plain wrong-all of the events of this case.

Trayvon and I post images of us giving the middle finger and we're "not respectable" people. Yet you don't even bat an eyelash to bush and ask why bush was brought into it? Do you not see the hypocrisy.

What death-threats have the black panthers issued?

As far as I know the $10,000 bounty is for the capture of Zimmerman. Meaning he is to remain alive. If that's illegal, then they'll get their day in the justice system.

Memphis

So did Martin

Absolutely, which is why I am withholding full judgement until it is seen if he retreated to his SUV first or not. IF he was shown to not retreat I am on Martins side. IF he was shown to have retreated first I am on zimmermans side. That is what this boils down to irregardless of the media hype.

Memphis

Trayvon and I post images of us giving the middle finger and we're "not respectable" people. Yet you don't even bat an eyelash to bush and ask why bush was brought into it? Do you not see the hypocrisy.

What death-threats have the black panthers issued?

As far as I know the $10,000 bounty is for the capture of Zimmerman. Meaning he is to remain alive. If that's illegal, then they'll get their day in the justice system.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/11778354-wanted-dead-or-alive-poster-issued-for-george-zimmerman-by-new-black-panther-party

mudslag

No the 10k bounty is not ok, I dont think anyone here has agreed that it's ok. What they are doing is 100% wrong. As for the Bush pic, just pointing out another picture of someone giving the bird and that it's a pretty common expression done by people of all walks of life. The bird's use is no way limited to certain types of people. Again you said that's all you need to know, meaning you dont really care about anything else, you have made a judgement call based on a image alone and that is childish behavior at best. No one here really cares about Sharpton or Jackson, they use any kind of tragedy to spot light themselves when ever they can. It's nothing new and it wont be the last either.