CS:CZ leaked

****! I wish I had cable.. then I'd go download CS: CZ quick as a flash.. but trying to download it on this here K Rappy 56k, is a useless as putting mudflaps on a speedboat.

Damn, leak after leak...is there anything left to leak at valve ? Anyway, after all that anon guy wasn't bluffing  he should set the release dates for valve instead lol

team fortress 2 is all they have left now i think

I'd be interested in seeing Half Life 1 running with the HL2 engine, that should be pretty sweet.

check out the hl2 beta thread posted some screenies of it :)

Lol this is getting funny

i don't think it's funny.

can you imagine strees Valve is under right now?

i couldn't think of anything worse that could happen to them...short of their building exploded and they lost all the code.

I'd be interested in seeing Half Life 1 running with the HL2 engine, that should be pretty sweet.

That's what I'm interested in as well :) Even though I'm already on Zen (I think thats the location of the last levels)

you all are a bunch of script kiddie losers, **** this web site

How the hell does posting on a forum about a leaked game make them script kiddies? Really... i wanna know..

Not really. Just because you lie doesnt mean your company should be hijacked. When was the last time you lied and got totally asswhooped for it. This shouldnt have been brought upon anyone, and it sucks that someone in this world is such a ****ing lifeless ###### that he would do this.

i don't think it's funny.

can you imagine strees Valve is under right now?

i couldn't think of anything worse that could happen to them...short of their building exploded and they lost all the code.

:devil: LOL why should we care!?

Here's an idea. Why don't you stop thinking about yourself for once.

What do you mean "for once". You don't even know me so how can u post a comment like that. Plus these companies will make money either way... so tell me... why should we care?!

What do you mean "for once". You don't even know me so how can u post a comment like that. Plus these companies will make money either way... so tell me... why should we care?!