CS:CZ leaked

who says they lied? because they couldn't meet their deadline? Damn people, it's a friggin game, get over it. You act like if it doesn't come out on time, your whole damn world is going to collapse. Get a life, seriously. I feel bad for the guys at Valve.

who says they lied? because they couldn't meet their deadline? Damn people, it's a friggin game, get over it. You act like if it doesn't come out on time, your whole damn world is going to collapse. Get a life, seriously. I feel bad for the guys at Valve.

What's your point ? Just because they care about the game so much doesn't mean they don't have a "life" .. You having over 3000 post on the forum would mean you have no "life" then ? It just makes no sence.

Your not the first one to post "it's a friggin game" i think most figured that out from the start! ;)

only if this board wasnt warez WINK WINK dont post things like that neowin wants to stay away from people giving links and people asking for warez links especially something this big

Yea, Solarix, if you cant find it yourself, thats sad. And dont request **** here. And just because you have a lot of posts doesnt mean you dont have a life. I have 4000, but I post like 6 times a day. Whoopdeedo.

What's your point ? Just because they care about the game so much doesn't mean they don't have a "life" .. You having over 3000 post on the forum would mean you have no "life" then ? It just makes no sence.

Your not the first one to post "it's a friggin game" i think most figured that out from the start! ;)

My point is people are almost praising criminal activity and are looking for the downfall of the company because they haven't met their dates. Please, give me a break. They will release the game when they want to. They don't have to give us dates for release or screenshots or E3 expo crap or anything else. Let them work as long as the ywant to as long as the game is good when ti comes out. My point wasn't that people don't have a life, it's that people seemingly hate Valve now for not releasing it on time.

About my post count, I've been a member over 2 years and an active poster for almost a year now. It's not that hard to accumulate 3,000 posts. Post 10 times a day for one year and you have almost the same amount I do.

Post 10 times a day? Eh, whatever floats your boat I suppose... As for people being upset with valve, why throw out so much hype on a game you know you can't release on time?

LOL,

The only reason you people feel bad for valve is because you want them to continue to bring quality gaming to you..

Everyone's selfish, accept it :D

Anyways, Let's all agree valve is Fubared...

However, I don't think the condition zero leak will have much of an impact, it's a crappy beta.

Condition Zero will still sell

Jesus Im the most frugal ass in the world and I'll still buy it.

I Have got it and its GR8 the graphix are way better and smoother than normal cs/hl games

1 problem i cant open multiplayer maps when i try it comes up with hl.exe error :(

can any 1 help?

p.s. it doesnt use hl2 engine for ppl who think it does :p more like a smoother better version of the hl1 engine :)

So the leaked version isn't the final version, right?

According to this article, CZ was picked up by a new developer, Turtle Rock Studios, and a lot of things were scraped from when Ritual was working on it...

nope this is not the final as i got Multiplayer to work :D yey, and some like 0.1% textures are missing in the new maps (allthough i have no idea about cs:cz, i did the first level with no textures missing or bugs what so ever ill keep you informed)

i have a pic that shows de_dust2 u may say "thats not de_dust 2 its nothing like it" but it is ;)

pics are alowed here right as im n00b here? if not edit it out :p

post-78-1065994937.jpg