Chlo

Wouldn't that make it the fourth?

No, because the 1988 one was a Broadway musical. So, this would be the second time "Carrie" was remade for film.

Poor Chloe, she's totally type cast as the blood covered (or vulgarity spewing) teen already, and she's only been in movies for a few years!

which is what makes her awesome, as she gets older she will probably get more riskay roles (if that's possible)

which is what makes her awesome, as she gets older she will probably get more riskay roles (if that's possible)

Yeah but she can only go down from here. I mean, she's as bad ass as they get in Kick-Ass and in Let Me In (kinda) so like, Carrie? Pfffft nothing for her!

There's some movie being made (I can't for the life of me find anything on it right now for some reason) where the director wants to have actual sex in the movie and not simulated sex scenes. I don't know why (and she may not even be of age by the time it films) but I just think she'd be perfect for that lol Does that make me an internet perv or what?

From a "willing to take the risk" perspective, I'd agree. She definitely seems like

the type that isn't going to be afraid to take those roles.

But regardless... yea, you're still a perv. hehe

Yeah but she can only go down from here. I mean, she's as bad ass as they get in Kick-Ass and in Let Me In (kinda) so like, Carrie? Pfffft nothing for her!

There's some movie being made (I can't for the life of me find anything on it right now for some reason) where the director wants to have actual sex in the movie and not simulated sex scenes. I don't know why (and she may not even be of age by the time it films) but I just think she'd be perfect for that lol Does that make me an internet perv or what?

she was prancing around in underwear in Hick and talking about sex and stuff...but that would be to far at this stage I feel

What's making her awesome is that she's already has a huge fanbase by doing these risky movies. Ask anyone who Chloe Moretz is and most will go 'Isn't she the foul mouthed little girl from Kick-Ass?"

I hope personally she just keeps making awesome movies - I said it before in another thread but so far she seems to just nail any role given to her.

didn't like the first carrie and i probably won't go see this either. that teaser was horrbile.

well it was a teaser but suppose if its not for you then the trailer won't convince either

Read the novel and watched the first movie just a couple of days ago. With Moretz playing Carrie, I'll probably have a bit of a hard time not imagining her kicking the butt of her bullies pre-Prom Night :p

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok, now I'm half interested, I'll go just to see what the big deal is, tho I'm sure it'll destroy my memories of the original

off topic I know, but there isn't a Christine remake in the works is there?

(Least I'll know 1 classic in my opinion is safe)

Why do people get so worked up about remakes? It's not like you have to see it in the first place and it also doesn't mean the original is lost for all time. It's been long enough compared to some of the other movies they've redone that I think it's fine. We're talking 1976 the majority of the people who will even go and see this weren't even born back then and I doubt they've even seen the original.

How many of you have even read the book? I doubt the original movie even does the book justice seeing how long Steven King can write them. There's no way in hell it came close to the book but I don't see anyone bringing that up.