Chlo

What's with all the early merchandise? Even god wont help you...AHHH spooky!! :rofl:

Got to get the hype machine going.

• 1 month later...

All different types of people can be bullied, nothing to do with how 'hot' they are.

It's usually because of jealousy or because the are 'different from the norm'.

This ... and the fact that no way is Chloe Moretz hot anyway. lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The trailer for this movie is the most retardd thing ever. Whoever cut this deserves to be shot in the head, it LITERALLY goes through the movie chronologically and shows everything. I know the original is known enough that there aren't any real spoilers you can have, but my god was it awful. What's worse is that this is a trend now...

Chloe is completely miscast, and her performance (at least from the trailer) is awful.

• Like 1

I actually just saw the original couple of days ago. Altho not very scary and veeery 70s, I liked it. Especially some shots were really awesome.

About this, I don't think it's really necessary. But like others have said, it's not really a remake, is it? Since it's based on the book they can make it quite different from the original. About the girl, I like her but not sure she'd fit in this role. Then again, she's good so maybe she can pull it off :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If a person has not watched the original, then all they need is to watch the trailer. Oh well, I will only watch this because Chloe Moretz is in it kicking everyone's ass. It'll be an hour long wait though.

• 1 month later...