Metro for Steam - 3.6.8

Just updated to the latest version, loving the work you've been putting in. You have my utmost respect for making this for free. The latest version fixed a bug I had when downloading games, if you viewed the download page all the elements like the buttons and loading bar got squished to the left.

• Like 2

Updated for the Family Sharing Steam client Beta. Fixes settings, downloads, and more. See here for the download, changelog, etc.

Looks like the latest beta distorts a tab or two with settings. :o

Fixed!

Just updated to the latest version, loving the work you've been putting in. You have my utmost respect for making this for free.

I appreciate that.

• 1 month later...

Updated for the Family Sharing Steam client Beta. Fixes settings, downloads, and more. See here for the download, changelog, etc.

Fixed!

I appreciate that.

holy ba-jesus, just tried this skin. It's soo nice. thanks alot for making this skin, much appreciated (Y)

• Like 1

Fixed another CPU usage bug in details view, corrected some coding errors and redundancy, redesigned server info dialog resizing behavior, and added support for the "In-Home Streaming" beta (invite-only at the moment). See here for the download, changelog, etc.

holy ba-jesus, just tried this skin. It's soo nice. thanks alot for making this skin, much appreciated (Y)

Woo! Thanks! :)

3.6.6 - Download - Settings Web App - Settings App (Executable) - Settings App (Source) - Donate - Steam Group (Changelogs and Progress Reports)

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

This isn't a huge release but will sort out some issues In-Home Streaming users are facing (thanks lordcrypto!). The other big change is related to the grid view. We've added the indicator and dimming options to the web and desktop settings app! Please re-download above.

Note: You will not be able to change these options with the new app while using older versions of the skin.

Changelog:

Family Sharing:
Styled Purchase or Authorization Dialog

Details View:
Fixed In-Home Streaming local or remote play dropdown icon

Grid View:
Added indicator and dimming options to Settings App (indicator is default)

Screenshot Manager:
Re-coded selected screenshot triangle using corner method
Increased pre-upload caption text to 16px to match post
Changed post-upload accent-colored caption box to default text box background color
Added cloud icon to post-upload caption box to indicate uploaded screenshot
Removed background behind post-upload timestamp and file size text

3.6.7 - Download

Changelog:

Settings Dialog:
Moved Family View section to top
Restored divider between sections
Increased settings window height by 20px
Reduced Authorized Accounts list by 40px to accommodate for Family View options
Authorized Accounts list resizes based on available space

Details View:
Increased game background/screenshot opacity
Increased game screenshot mask size slightly
Reduced screenshot mask gradient banding

I'm getting some stuff clumped into the top left when I have downloads going on. Is this normal?

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

That was fixed quite some time ago. Are you on an older version by any chance?

Been using this for the best part of two years now and I just can't imagine Steam without it! Whenever I go to someone else's house and they open Steam it just looks like they went to the toilet and used their screen to wipe. What I'm trying to say is, thanks for making such an awesome skin!

Been using this for the best part of two years now and I just can't imagine Steam without it! Whenever I go to someone else's house and they open Steam it just looks like they went to the toilet and used their screen to wipe. What I'm trying to say is, thanks for making such an awesome skin!

Seconded, I always get asked by friends "why does your Steam look better than mine?" When they come over.

post-350302-0-77473800-1390818194.jpg

• Like 1

Whilst I am not a huge fan of the Metro style, this skin is very pleasant.  Much easier on the eyes and I like how you've shifted a lot of the features to the top right hand corner, especially the Friends List.  I've always hated that being stuck in the bottom right hand corner!

The only thing I believe could be improved is the 'Settings' button and the giant list that drops from it, other than that, it is spot on so far.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...