Metro for Steam - 3.6.8

Not really interested in skinning my Steam, since I don't use it much. However, this does look pretty nice, which is no surprise coming from Boneyard. Keep up the top notch work! (Y)

Oh and is "Windows 8" the definite name of this skin?

Or are you going for a "Metro Steam"-ish (-ish because it's already taken by an inferior skin ;)) name?

Also, too bad it's not possible (that I know of anyway) to use a custom CSS file on the steam pages, that gradient on the webpages is ruining this awesome theme a bit)

I cannot wait, i need this skin!

Yea, seriously.

This looks amazing! (Y)

Thanks! :D

Not really interested in skinning my Steam, since I don't use it much. However, this does look pretty nice, which is no surprise coming from Boneyard. Keep up the top notch work! (Y)

Thank you for the compliment, it means a lot. :)

Oh and is "Windows 8" the definite name of this skin?

Or are you going for a "Metro Steam"-ish (-ish because it's already taken by an inferior skin ;)) name?

Also, too bad it's not possible (that I know of anyway) to use a custom CSS file on the steam pages, that gradient on the webpages is ruining this awesome theme a bit)

I was thinking of keeping it Windows 8 just so it's easily recognizable. Besides, I'm horrible with names. :p

I know what you mean. It would be nice if I could just change the background color to match the theme, that's really all it needs.

This looks great! I'm currently using the MetroTwit skin, but I would use this!

That's cool! How is it holding up? I haven't used it or updated it in a while and last I heard it was a bit out of shape due to the updates.

Looking forward to this being released, it looks great!

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Good work man, this may be the first steam skin I use over the default.

Awesome!

Here's an updated screenshot of the chat window. Features new styles for the buttons and text field, my take on the tabs and avatar panel as well as positioning fixes. Details view as well.

http://imgur.com/a/fgiBJ#0

when is this bad boy going to be released?

I originally said within a few weeks, but I'd rather just release it whenever I feel it's ready. It's getting close...

I'm throwing my money at the screen and nothing is happening :o

That's one of the best comments I've received! Thanks! :D

That's for all the real gamers out there.

:)

Any updates? Been checking this thread daily :shifty:

Here's a small update...the Friend's list. Honestly this isn't exactly how I imagined it, but there are some restrictions that I'm trying to get around by contacting some employees at Valve. If all goes well, I'll have a response and hopefully a solution to some of the issues I'm having.

http://imgur.com/a/fgiBJ#0

Still waiting for this beauty. :)

Thanks! :)

The edit time is rather short, I miss my old sub just for that! I wanted to include a screenshot of the client with the logo Auroka kindly provided me with.

post-288886-0-16719000-1334095508_thumb.

Oh that looks awesome!

What do you think about having the arrow/store/library buttons at the very top of the window, like where "Steam" is? And maybe just remove the "steam" text, since the default skin doesn't even have that

The edit time is rather short, I miss my old sub just for that! I wanted to include a screenshot of the client with the logo Auroka kindly provided me with.

Cool! Looks awesome! (Y)

Btw, I still have the .psd for the logo if you need it.

Oh that looks awesome!

What do you think about having the arrow/store/library buttons at the very top of the window, like where "Steam" is? And maybe just remove the "steam" text, since the default skin doesn't even have that

That's the menu though.

That's the menu though.

Oh yeah.. duh. I rarely use the Steam menu, I usually use the jump list from the taskbar. Maybe make the text smaller or something