South Park Season 16

I thought the first 3 episodes have been awesome. Especially last night's episode.

Yeah first three were good

Wonder what made you dislike them

All of the guys here at work were saying how bad last night's episode was. When they said that, I quickly came to the conclusion that they didn't understand it all. Pretty much how I felt about the Funnybot episode from last season (which imo, is the worst episode of South Park ever). Not understanding internet meme's (or even knowing about them in general) will kill this episode for a lot of people, but I thought it was hilarious.

All of the guys here at work were saying how bad last night's episode was. When they said that, I quickly came to the conclusion that they didn't understand it all. Pretty much how I felt about the Funnybot episode from last season (which imo, is the worst episode of South Park ever). Not understanding internet meme's (or even knowing about them in general) will kill this episode for a lot of people, but I thought it was hilarious.

It was a reddit episode lol

I didn't like the last one either, the concept should have been funny but they didn't really pull it off. I did think the republican debate parody parts were pretty funny though.

I didn't find last nights that great. The other two were pretty decent though. Especially the 2nd one!

Billy, where did you get that bolo tie? :rofl:

I don't really find it all that funny when they try to use memes in TV it just seems to always fall flat on it's face, the one with the fake gold was interesting but wasn't that funny.

The meme one was pretty funny but the gold one was just meh. The premiere I thought was great if only for butters line at the start about sitting backwards and then being happy he was right at the end.

• 2 weeks later...

The season has been pretty bad so far.

Yeah unfortunately I have to agree. Two episodes left until the break, hopefully they are better.

This season has been awesome. They're back to old-school, 0-****s-given South Park and I love it. Some episodes need a little background for sure, but once you "get it" everything fits into place and the show is pure hilarity. Just need some Randy awesomeness now before the break.

SHAKA BRA !