Hey the patch fixed my issue! Well, it made it less noticeable let's put it that way. I still freeze up for a few seconds ,but it's no where near the 30-60 seconds I was getting before let alone I don't get disconnected anymore YAY!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Stats are now available in the Social Menu! Also, huge patch coming this week or the next.

It's really hysterical how easy it is to top the scoreboard in this game. Its like people are just naturally terrible.

In any case, if anybody want to add me, I am Reacon on the US/AU server. If you click on my signature, you may find my steam profile.

• 5 months later...

Well hey I didn't know we had a thread on this. I just recently started playing and I really like it. I did have some glitching the last couple days which I assume were server routing problems, but other than that it's been a lot of fun.

I'm going to try this game again. Really tried to enjoy it on initial Steam release but the mass influx of players made it tough to really get in to.

Plus, I kept dying. A lot :rofl:

I'm going to try this game again. Really tried to enjoy it on initial Steam release but the mass influx of players made it tough to really get in to.

Plus, I kept dying. A lot :rofl:

Well that'll probably still be true but as long as you're using the scope its much easier.

I picked up a Starter pack in the steam sales since I'd been playing a while, might get more stuff later...we shall see.

• 2 months later...

Been a few patches in. Saw a map I didn't recognize, but I only played a few rounds :)

Apparently there's an Onslaught mode now as well.

I don't keep this game installed all the time, but every time I load it up I love it.