Dexter (Season 7)

could never see that happening actually

Well, she "almost" got killed by both the Ice Truck Killer and the Trinity Killer. Maybe the 3rd times the charm? :shifty: But I agree, I seriously don't see that happening. I think Dexter would turn himself in or die before he kills his sister. Besides Harrison, she's all he has.

Colleton, speaking to TV Guide, has no doubt that the eighth season will be the last for Dexter. This was talked about when Showtime renewed the series for two more seasons last year, but Colleton officially confirms it saying:

?This was definite. We wanted to end it this year, but the network convinced us that it would be best to do it in two years. In some ways, this is a two-season series-ender. We have worked that out and know where it?s going to end. Next year will definitely be the last year of Dexter. Absolutely.?

http://collider.com/dexter-final-season-8/175777/

It's quite obvious that Deb has no problem with Dexter being the Bay Harbor butcher from the stills in the video. I just hope Dex gets a stab at that cute baby sitter. :-)

post-161748-0-63442500-1341306319.png

It's quite obvious that Deb has no problem with Dexter being the Bay Harbor butcher from the stills in the video. I just hope Dex gets a stab at that cute baby sitter. :-)

she'll probably have to embrace it or she would have to turn him in

To promote the upcoming seventh season of Dexter, Showtime is rolling out a series of meme-inspired ads at Comic-Con. The you-either-get-it-or-you-don?t ad style uses a classic blood-spattered smiling Dex with jaunty messages reminiscent of fan-created online memes often posted in blogs and comment boards. In fact, Showtime will have memes promoting several shows at the San Diego fan event (I?m curious to see the Homeland ones, too). The network?s ads will be on shuttle buses, lobby banners and the badge lanyards worn by every SDCC attendee.

The Dexter panel is Thursday, July 12 at 6 p.m. and includes a video with the first two minutes of Dexter?s next season that picks up right after last season?s cliffhanger

90494253622444731271.jpg

57223244739971220588.jpg

37893439352915920235.jpg

92156642332280844523.jpg

47555919323740993111.jpg

Awesome! Can't wait! Why so long?!

Always has started near the end of September, except for last year and the first season. Last year, it started Oct 2.

If memory serves me correctly, it is always the last Sunday in September or the first Sunday in October (depending on which is closest to the last day of September).

Always has started near the end of September, except for last year and the first season. Last year, it started Oct 2.

If memory serves me correctly, it is always the last Sunday in September or the first Sunday in October (depending on which is closest to the last day of September).

Yea, but all these teasers just make me want to see it now :p /firstworldproblems

Wait wait wait.... Yvonne Strahovski is in Dexter?! She was awesome in Chuck :D

I cant wait to see season 7!

excited to see what happens after deb finds out about Dexter... yeah I saw the 2 min sneak peek! Still excited.

There is another season after this so obviously he doesn't get caught stopped this season.

Not only that. I read an interview with one of the executive producers who said that there hasn't been a definite decision on whether or not Season 8 will be the final season. I've got to try and find that interview again, it was published during Comic-Con and there were so many articles coming through it was hard to keep up with all the news :wacko:

[edit] I don't know what I was reading. I've gone through my history and I can't find that interview anywhere. Sucks because I'm sure I read it. Unless it was a dream. Oh well. :/