Dexter (Season 7)

Yeah, especially based on the rest of the seasons coming scenes, I think it was no doubt real.

Was saying to my wife it would be really weird if they do eventually hook up, just based on the fact they were once husband and wife and are now divorced. Talk about an awkward set.

Seriously though, that is how you start a season.

I will say though, since they decided to take this route, they have to do it right. Could get real stupid real quick if they are not careful.

So happy Dexter is back. Now just need American Horror Story and my shows are all back. (Y)

Holy ****, what a good way to start the season. Loved every minute. Goes to show IMO this STILL is the best show on TV :D.

If Deb now knows everything, including his past then this is gunna be a treat!

Yeah, especially based on the rest of the seasons coming scenes, I think it was no doubt real.

Was saying to my wife it would be really weird if they do eventually hook up, just based on the fact they were once husband and wife and are now divorced. Talk about an awkward set.

Seriously though, that is how you start a season.

I will say though, since they decided to take this route, they have to do it right. Could get real stupid real quick if they are not careful.

So happy Dexter is back. Now just need American Horror Story and my shows are all back. (Y)

It's already getting pretty stupid.

Dexter knows deb doesn't really believe him. She still thinks he's a wackjob. So what does he do? He immediately goes out and kills someone else! Hasn't he ever heard the expression "Hang low for a little while?<br>"

It's already getting pretty stupid.

Dexter knows deb doesn't really believe him. She still thinks he's a wackjob. So what does he do? He immediately goes out and kills someone else! Hasn't he ever heard the expression "Hang low for a little while?<br>"

If you had watched correctly, Dexter say why he needs to kill. So, no, it's not getting stupid, you're just not following things....

If you had watched correctly, Dexter say why he needs to kill. So, no, it's not getting stupid, you're just not following things....

Ya he said something along the lines of it calms him. Good for him, go take yoga or something.

tried to watch episode 1 in sho.com which is official and legal website. the sound and streaming sucks. i googled and found some illegal site.

it has better sound quality and better streaming.

wtf is wrong with sho.com

Ya he said something along the lines of it calms him. Good for him, go take yoga or something.

The whole show is based on his *need* to kill. if he could just take yoga instead, he wouldn't be killing people in the first place. The only way he is able to keep any of his urges in check is by killing.

Can't wait to see ep 2. Episode 1 was hyper-exciting though, extremely well made and a lot of good twists. One more day!

oh shoot

titus pullo is gunning for dexter!

Yeah I saw that coming from the first one. I mean what was the point in him flying over there? A plot line.

This one will be tough. Laquarta isn't a problem yet, as she is thinking the guy Dex killed on the alter is the Bay Butcher. So I only see that coming to a problem when/if she finds out she's wrong. Maybe it's gonna be a plant by Dex to throw her off. You know put more of his slides in the right place.

Question: Dexter is killing it this season. Scoop? ?Jeffrey

Ausiello: Oct. 21. Mark your calendar. Dex makes one of his most memorable kills in some time.

oh my! :woot: