Dexter (Season 7)

I must say, I'm really glad that they finally did the Deb finding out thing. I don't think anyone would argue that the show was starting to get a little stale. Even if it was still entertaining, it was becoming monotonous in a way. This twist adds a lot of excitement back into the show and should propel it well into it's 8th season which is supposed to be the final. I'm back to waiting anxiously for the next episode each week.

My guess, from the episode with Laguerta, she will find out it's Dexter and he'll (or Deb) be forced to kill him?

[/overanalysis]

part of me hopes doakes returns from the grave haha

part of me hopes doakes returns from the grave haha

That would be beyond epic ha! Still to this day the best character (besides Dexter) in the show!

Lewis died to easy I think, shame his story is over

yea I would have liked Lewis to make Dexters life a bigger living hell. Could have been interesting with a big-ish kill scene!

I can't stand the actress that plays deb. REALLY that tan is horrible. I am liking the Russian storyline.

Ep 4 with the building maze was cool. the music and lighting built up the suspense.

Oh the ending was soooo

with getting rid of the blood slides.

last season deb was hot and wet for dexter now this season she sickened by him.

I can't stand the actress that plays deb. REALLY that tan is horrible. I am liking the Russian storyline.

Ep 4 with the building maze was cool. the music and lighting built up the suspense.

Oh the ending was soooo

with getting rid of the blood slides.

last season deb was hot and wet for dexter now this season she sickened by him.

Well, I enjoy Jennifer Carpenter, I think she's a good Deb with a nice range of emotions. And I guess anybody would probably feel sickened by Dexter after discovering what he does...

A part of Dexter went into that fire... It's a new beginning.

I still can't get over how weird Quinn looks since he lost all of that weight. He looks sickly. Also it looks like he has some weird hair plugs thing going on. I miss the old looking Quinn.

Detecitve_Quinn_Dexter.jpg

I still can't get over how weird Quinn looks since he lost all of that weight. He looks sickly. Also it looks like he has some weird hair plugs thing going on. I miss the old looking Quinn.

Detecitve_Quinn_Dexter.jpg

My sons mother was saying the same thing when we watched last weeks episode.