PS3 Smash Bros. Style Fighting named PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale?

It?s been awhile since we?ve heard any rumors about Sony?s Super Smash Bros. style fighting game. The last bit of information came in November of last year when a developer at Super Bot Entertainment posted screenshots on his Twitter account pretty much confirming the game?s existence. According to a new rumor from PlayStation LifeStyle, Sony apparently sent out a survey recently to gauge interest on a game titled PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.

PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle-Royale-600x447.jpg

The screenshot above is questionable to say the least. Why would someone take a photo of a screen when you could just ?PrntScr? a proper screenshot? I guess we?ll just have to assume that the person wasn?t using a personal computer and had to take the snapshot with a phone. Another part of the image that raised an eyebrow was the green ?A? button at the top right of the screen, presumably taken from an Xbox 360 controller. That?s pretty suspicious seeing as this would be a PlayStation 3 exclusive. It could just be a random image from the survey provider, though. Regardless, if this is somehow legit, the name PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale sounds a lot better than Title Fight, which is the name this game was going by since it was revealed.

PSLS also claims that the game will be revealed at this year?s E3. We?ll just have to wait and see.

Source: http://shoryuken.com...-battle-royale/

So they want to bring the super annoying SSBM fans over to the PS3? I'll pass, thanks. There are already plenty of great fighters on the PS3 without needing to open that can of worms.

• 5 months later...

Just got into the beta for this, that is all I can say according to the email I received, but it is for Vita and PS3, so interested to see how it plays.

Yeah I got into the beta aswell.

Although, I think it is weird it has Big Daddy in it when it is supposed to be "Playstation battle royale" with PS characters.