Canned Air is a thing of the past with the Metro Vacuum ED500

in other unrelated news, NEVER trust a vet that sells food to tell you about food quality. the vet food isn't really any better, just more expensive, except for the special sensitive tummy food anyway, but in general you're better of cooking rice for them and giving them fish then anyway. I buy mine from the large store that sells farmer stuff though, cheap and same quality as the vet stuff, and about the only giant breed puppy food that has big pieces and not those small tiny pieces that just falls out of my Pyrenees mouth.

back on topic, if you want compressed air, just buy an actual compressor, you can get cheap ones for the price of this thing, and you can use it for a lot more than just cleaning computers :)

Back Off Topic

No yeah, totally agree, the only food that I use that is from the vet is the prescription based food, everything else I purchase at a local independently owned pet supply store I luckily have right in my town. I also left out the fact we use white rice as well, just did not feel the need to go into all of that. But my dog loves white rice, it also stabilizes his sensitive stomach, and it is as easy to cook and as inexpensive as can be. Never tried fish, have given him some baked/boiled white chicken a few times as well.

Back On Topic.

I totally get there are cheaper options. And perhaps options that may suit more purposes. But sometimes we just buy something that fits one specific need for the convenience of it all. I actually have an industrial air compressor, and I guess perhaps I can somehow use it for blowing all of my dust out with it perhaps, but seems like a huge pain in the ass. I actually am a bit of a neat freak, so I am constantly using canned compressed air, so something like this just helps me save some money (over time) from not purchasing the cans of air and serves a very specific purpose for me. Sure, I can perhaps get something else, but this to me is something that is without a doubt a luxury item. Something one does not need, but for some reason or another believes they do, so why not treat one self. And honestly if I worked with computers for a living, I would see it being even more useful. With that said, I get how others think it is stupid or overpriced, I do.

Back Off Topic

No yeah, totally agree, the only food that I use that is from the vet is the prescription based food, everything else I purchase at a local independently owned pet supply store I luckily have right in my town. I also left out the fact we use white rice as well, just did not feel the need to go into all of that. But my dog loves white rice, it also stabilizes his sensitive stomach, and it is as easy to cook and as inexpensive as can be. Never tried fish, have given him some baked/boiled white chicken a few times as well.

Back On Topic.

I totally get there are cheaper options. And perhaps options that may suit more purposes. But sometimes we just buy something that fits one specific need for the convenience of it all. I actually have an industrial air compressor, and I guess perhaps I can somehow use it for blowing all of my dust out with it perhaps, but seems like a huge pain in the ass. I actually am a bit of a neat freak, so I am constantly using canned compressed air, so something like this just helps me save some money (over time) from not purchasing the cans of air and serves a very specific purpose for me. Sure, I can perhaps get something else, but this to me is something that is without a doubt a luxury item. Something one does not need, but for some reason or another believes they do, so why not treat one self. And honestly if I worked with computers for a living, I would see it being even more useful. With that said, I get how others think it is stupid or overpriced, I do.

You won't be sorry with the purchase of this device. Sure there are BIG clunky air compressors that might do a better job but the portability and the actual amount of air this puts out. It's really impressive.

How often are you guys cleaning your pcs?

I have filters on my fans and I do mine maybe once every 6 months. The inside of my case is pretty clean----it's the filters with the lint I have to clean up. :)

Vacuuming doesn't get dust out as good as blowing with compressed air.

I just blow on it my self .... works like a charm.... I get really light headed after 5 minutes and have to take a break! but hey! its cheaper then air cans and alcohol

It arrived yesterday for me. I love it personally. Did my laptops and consoles and worked great. I plan on doing my computer this weekend when I can take it outside and it is light out (already dark by the time I get home from work).

It is pretty damn loud though, but that is my one and only complaint. Worked like a champ otherwise, and I love the different attachments they provide.

I just take my desktops out in the garden once a month, use a regular vacuum cleaner on the blower setting and clean the insides. I put the nozzle right up close to everything as well. Have been doing this for years, no issues at all. :)