Npower Championship followers?

So typical of Saints. Making things harder than they need to be. Could have been a perfect day with Pompey losing and getting religated and Reading getting the draw. Hay ho. Promotion at home and a big party next week.

West Ham won 2-1 which means it all comes down to the final game of the season. Nothing's ever easy when your a saints fan lol.

going to be a good end of season! good luck to all!

Can't see saints losing to Coventry, they have nothing to play for. It's a huge task for West Ham to get that second spot, but I hope somehow they do it :p

It'll be interesting. I think Southampton for the latter part of the reason have been way below their prime of the first part of the season.

Whatever happens West Ham & Southampton will go up with Reading

Can't see saints losing to Coventry, they have nothing to play for. It's a huge task for West Ham to get that second spot, but I hope somehow they do it :p

yeah but you know the old system if the team has nothing to fight for they play better...Soton have everything to lose Coventry just have to play one last 90 minutes and enjoy themselves

Whatever happens West Ham & Southampton will go up with Reading

I sure hope so!

Saints are on TV again....... Its not Sky but still, the most camera shy team must win and our record agains the lower teams isnt the best either. Hopefully the home advantage and crowd will play a big part and brint the points home for us.

Never easy being a Saints fan!!!!!

Lets consolodate in the prem and then push for the top. Glad its over now and dont have the lottery of the play-offs.

So who do you think will scrape through? I think Birmingham will get the final spot.

Yeah i would put my money on Birmingham. I was thinking Birmingham Vs West Ham final.

Still it is pretty much a lottery. If you don't play on the day you're pretty much screwed.

Havn't been active on here for awhile, completely forgot about this thread.

Can't believe i didn't post after Middlesbrough gave Southampton a showing up :D, Unfortunately seasons didn't end how we would have liked it to. Far to many home defeats and Cardiff winning Palace didn't do us any favours either. Even if Boro did get promoted we'd have been straight back down, but all that money!. Bring on August, new season ticket, bigger season!.

Well done Saints.

Also the hammers to go up.

Any rumoured transfers you lot know about?

Middlesbrough are getting young Will Keane (19) from Man U on loan, never seen him play, not too sure if we even need a stronger strike force.

Congrats Rappy!,

Tough game against Pool like, can't wait to see.

WH have beaten them 4-0 and 4-1 this season...kinda optimistic