The Walking Dead (Season 3)

It's an a whole other level. Walking Dead, Breaking Bad... all awesome. But they pale in comparison to Game of Thrones.

watched the first season of game of thrones and I found it rather boring.

Decent episode, not as much action/excitement as last episode. However it does set the stage for the coming episodes.

watched the first season of game of thrones and I found it rather boring.

I started watching it (due to this thread), only halfway through episode one. At this point the show seems like it's about inceset, messed up monsters, rape, and yea.. Not that any of that bugs me, but it's definitely not very Action..istic.. as I was hoping for off the bat.

Actually I thought the episode was really well done. Not as gripping as the last episode, but still was good in my opinion.

<span style="font-family:lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif;"><span style="font-size: 12px;">Of course this begs the question, but if Carol when out the door then where did she go to or why has she not came back yet? kind of makes you wonder if more prisoners are still there that may have her?  Ya I was still a bit confused on what happened to the rest of Lori's body? Obviously the zombie did not eat all of Lori but yes what happened to the rest? I was so sure when Rick entered that room and heard a zombie that it would have been Lori.  I think that would have been really intense if he would be forced to shoot her</span></span>

If you watch the Talking Dead aftershow, the director Greg Nicotero said

That the bloated zombie had dragged Loris corpse around the corner and eaten her

Really looking forward to whats coming up, especially what the telephone signifies.

Decent episode, not as much action/excitement as last episode. However it does set the stage for the coming episodes.

I started watching it (due to this thread), only halfway through episode one. At this point the show seems like it's about inceset, messed up monsters, rape, and yea.. Not that any of that bugs me, but it's definitely not very Action..istic.. as I was hoping for off the bat.

Give it to 2nd season. They are building everything up :p

That the bloated zombie had dragged Loris corpse around the corner and eaten her

Really looking forward to whats coming up, especially what the telephone signifies.

Would be nice for them to make that known through the story telling and not just something to be left assumed of.

Season 3 is definitely meeting my expectations.

I suppose we can't have non stop action every week :p but I liked it...WTF at fat zombie it was obvious it had eaten Lori though

I thought that Lori had been eaten by that zombie too, surely not every single last bit of her though? Still an awesome epispode, hell of a load of zombie kills!

I thought that Lori had been eaten by that zombie too, surely not every single last bit of her though? Still an awesome epispode, hell of a load of zombie kills!

No, apparently it was all of her.

There were a ton of problems with the timing in this episode.

How did the fat zombie have enough time to consume ALL of Lori in the couple of minutes since Carl shot her?

How did Carl Maggie and the baby get out into the prison yard with those zombies that Rick axed alive and in the way?

This episode started right where the last ended. There was no time in between. Yet, they had those two mistakes as well as them not even looking for Carol and just assuming she was dead. Why would they dig the graves and not even look for bodies? And if they were just making graves to mourn, theres no reason to dig 6 foot deep holes.

Dumb.

We noted before that WWE Champion CM Punk reportedly booked himself an appearance on a popular TV show without WWE?s knowledge because he felt they would have given the role to someone else. It?s no secret that Punk is a big fan of AMC?s The Walking Dead and the un-confirmed rumor is that he will have a special walk-on role in an upcoming episode.

I hope this isnt the start of something, i like the fact i dont really recognise any of the actors.. If this does happen hopefully it'll be done well.

If he does a GTS to a zombie I am out of here! :p

Robert Kirkman sat down with the people over at Entertainment Weekly to talk about AMC's hit Zombie show The Walking Dead. During the chat Krikman revealed that major things are in store for the upcoming Fall finale. One of the major things is that you can expect is a new character to be revealed. Not only is it a new character, but it's a fan favorite from the comic series. "There?s a new character added. A big deal fan favorite from the comic book is introduced into the show in this episode, so be on the lookout for that," explained Kirkman. EW speculates that the character in question is none other than Tyreese. While this has not been confirmed there is some substantial evidence to back this up.

Source

I feel i have missed out here lol

I have never read the comics lol

I have Volume 1 and 2 but I think they have no passed that so its new area for me but am tempted to pick them up at book store

I hope this isnt the start of something, i like the fact i dont really recognise any of the actors.. If this does happen hopefully it'll be done well.

There have been quite a few semi-famous people as zombies already.