The Walking Dead (Season 3)

There have been quite a few semi-famous people as zombies already.

Yeah i did read that, but its not like you can point them out and say thats so and so, im talking like a character with dialogue!

Last nights episode was a snore fest until the end. Maybe it was the ramped up way they started this season, but it just wasn't exciting last night. Was just too much talking and not enough zombie killing. At least with the kidnapping, we will finally see some real conflict with the town and the other group.

I reckon at some point Daryl will kill Merle lol

Loved last ngiht episode next weeks should be good :D

Last nights episode was a snore fest until the end. Maybe it was the ramped up way they started this season, but it just wasn't exciting last night. Was just too much talking and not enough zombie killing. At least with the kidnapping, we will finally see some real conflict with the town and the other group.

Really? I thought it was a great episode. I think it would be more boring if every single episode was filled with only zombie slaying.

yep i agree, there needs to be some episode that explore the storyline, cant wait to see what rick makes of Michonne

Really? I thought it was a great episode. I think it would be more boring if every single episode was filled with only zombie slaying.

Yeah we would run out of zombies eventually!

TV Overmind reports that this season will also see the return of

Lennie James as 'Morgan'; the man who Rick first met in season one while he was searching for 'Lori' and 'Carl'. However, they say that he will appear "From a Distance" rather than having any direct involvement in the conflict with 'The Governor'.

oohh maybe his and his son will be walkers lol

rick will befriend them and that start of a human/walker friendship will commence lol

TV Overmind reports that this season will also see the return of

Lennie James as 'Morgan'; the man who Rick first met in season one while he was searching for 'Lori' and 'Carl'. However, they say that he will appear "From a Distance" rather than having any direct involvement in the conflict with 'The Governor'.

interesting how far they really made it different from the comics.

I think Daryll is coming a lot more into the storyline

was he in the comics aswell?

nope, he's not.

Hhmm I was guessing that the character of Oscar would basically be the TV version of

Tyreese

Guess not.

One deviation from the comics that I like is that they basically split the character of The Governor up between Merle and Philip.