The Walking Dead (Season 3)

Let's be honest. Rick does need a rest after all that pressure he's gone through in the past 3 seasons. It's like he's trying too hard to gain dominance over the whole group in order to sustain.

Hopefully the talk his son had with him will help lift him up.

I agree i actually played it again and checked the timer to see if it had lasted the normal time lol

yeah thats normal lol

Was a good episode, wondering if morgan will come back into it later on now that they know he is alive

if he does not then its a pointless episode

It was another great episode and I think that while the brief talk with Carl started pushing him back in the right direction, the convo he had last night made him realize that he isn't the only one who has experienced tragedy in this new world and that seeing someone else kinda go crazy makes him realize he has to keep his sanity for the betterment of his son and daughter.

Last nights episode was weird. Seemed very quick. not much happen and then it was over.

I thought it was one of the best episodes since the pilot. A lot of good character development which this show had been sorely lacking.

• Like 2

I thought it was one of the best episodes since the pilot. A lot of good character development which this show had been sorely lacking.

Yes, excellent episode.

I just caught up on the 3 most recent episodes as I forgot to watch them, Morgan is my favourite character on the show (probably because I like the actor)

That episode did feel out of place. I felt it was also produced/scripted well. It had little to no action apart from the awesome baseball bat kills in the middle and still managed to get in some suspense and surprise.

That episode did feel out of place. I felt it was also produced/scripted well. It had little to no action apart from the awesome baseball bat kills in the middle and still managed to get in some suspense and surprise.

Every episode for me has suspense and surprise, that's why I love this show.

It did and it didn't but for me I did marathon the last 3 episodes before watching that one so it felt ok to me

It did and it didn't but for me I did marathon the last 3 episodes before watching that one so it felt ok to me

It felt to me like maybe some scenes got cut that weren't supposed to and due to deadlines they couldn't get them back in. That's what it felt like to me, not so much it was out of place, but that it felt disconnected within itself at times.

This was a weird episode, I had to double check that I hadn't missed one, it felt really out of place.

+1, I actually went to wikipedia to check if I missed out any episode. Loved the song in the end of the episode (Fink - Warm Shadow)

yeah. wtf....

it was a good one, but seriously unexpected to me... glad i am not the only one. and they did something off! not sure why.. but maybe editing/cutting/time constraints.

there was nothing in the previous episodes about them meeting eachother to work out a deal, at least not that i remember.

Just seemed to happen at the beginning of the episode out of no where.

Almost as if they skipped over an episode lol

How the hell did

The Governor survive that wave of Zombies in the room?

That is just stupid writing right there.

How the hell did

The Governor survive that wave of Zombies in the room?

That is just stupid writing right there.

He's a bad ass :D