The Walking Dead (Season 3)

He's a bad ass :D

Also to add he looked to be injured, what I can't buy is how he found Andrea so quickly by the prison

Indeed, he is a bad ass.

But HE REALLY NEEDS TO BE SHOT IN THE FACE.

Bad ass of comic book proportion, definitely time for him to get shot in the face. 2 episodes left to do it. I want a new storyline next season. Good episode though.

Also to add he looked to be injured, what I can't buy is how he found Andrea so quickly by the prison

Well he knows where the prison is and he did have a truck...

Well he knows where the prison is and he did have a truck...

The truck is pretty loud. Pretty sure Andrea would have heard it.

How the hell did

The Governor survive that wave of Zombies in the room?

That is just stupid writing right there.

He kept on whistling Zelda's Lullaby and put them to sleep. Seriously did anyone else hear this? lol.

The truck is pretty loud. Pretty sure Andrea would have heard it.

Speaking of which why, didn't she steal the truck? Did he he take the keys? If he did why didn't she just open the hood and start cutting some hoses? Or Did he lock the doors? If he did why didn't she break the window?

Speaking of which why, didn't she steal the truck? Did he he take the keys? If he did why didn't she just open the hood and start cutting some hoses? Or Did he lock the doors? If he did why didn't she break the window?

Or use the knife to slash the tires.

Bad directing again.

He kept on whistling Zelda's Lullaby and put them to sleep. Seriously did anyone else hear this? lol.

haha yup :) I kept finishing it off in my head...

I guess she needs to walk all the way around the building to get to it. lol. My only explanation. What doesn't make sense is how did the Governer get out of the zombie horde? He was backed up against the wall.

Good episode!

Really looking forward to the finale!

However, is it me, or do cars seem to travel incredibly slowly in this show?

Either that, or the characters are incredibly fast walkers...

Good episode!

Given their surrondings; I assume a slow walk would be equivelent to what a sprint is now.

Good episode!

Well when your constantly running from ravenous creatures that are constantly trying to devour them, I think it would be best to say they have learned how to run away from them as fast as humanly possible.

Good episode, also looking forward to the finale. Is something up with the editing, some of the cuts seem, odd the last few weeks.

I have a feeling there might be a surprise death in the finale. Hopefully the Governor storyline will end though.

I think there will be multiple deaths in Ricks crew.

Glen or Maggie I think is to obvious. Perhaps the show will go that route, but just seems to obvious. Not only that, I think by leaving them alive, it creates opportunities for tension in future seasons.

I think Herschel is a goner.

Little blonde girl too who I never remember her name.

And maybe even Carol.

I think they will wipe out a few people, as they will gain a few as well. If I need to explain that, you have not been watching this season.