The Walking Dead (Season 3)

Great episode, sad about Herschel but i wasn't surprised he's the oldest and slowest of the group. What i still don't get is the last Episode of season 2, how did the prisoner that Shane was conspiring with fall?

Great episode, sad about Herschel but i wasn't surprised he's the oldest and slowest of the group. What i still don't get is the last Episode of season 2, how did the prisoner that Shane was conspiring with fall?

Fall? Shane killed him.

Also, Hershel isn't (un)dead.

I didn't see that Shane killed him, he was following behind him then there was a pop and that was it. Maybe i missed something.

Fall? Shane killed him.

Also, Hershel isn't (un)dead.

The leg amputation might not be enough, we'll see though

I didn't see that Shane killed him, he was following behind him then there was a pop and that was it. Maybe i missed something.

Your inference skills must be low. Shane let Randall go to get Rick out in the woods. But he didn't actually want him to get away and tell people about the farm. So he killed him.

The leg amputation might not be enough, we'll see though

Hershel = Dale

Also, they clearly made a point to show that the part of the leg Rick amputated at was still living tissue.

Last nights premiere was just excellent. They were correct when they said they were amping up the gore and tension. Just great!

I loved seeing the "new" Rick. He is cold, calculating, and more like the comic. This was very welcomed, though it seemed to throw a lot of people off as to why. Maybe they will get to that in a flash back as others have mentioned. But they apparently have been on the move for around 7 months since the last finale.

The last scene was great. There was no hesitation, just chop chop. Then the prisoners looking in... that wasa good shock. Can't wait for next weeks episode :)

I went to a Walking Dead Premiere party. While we were watching the episodes leading up to the new one, I brought up the idea of Lori's baby being a still born... and possibly eating it's way out of her. My other friend was like, " I'll give you $100 if that comes true.". Well, we all bursted out laughing once she actually brought it up in the episode. Couldn't believe it was actually proposed. But would be a great way to end Lori and have one hell of a shocking scene.

I enjoyed episode 1, but was not so happy how it was so far ford now.. feel like I have lost peoples development.. but yes it was still very good :)

I can't tell you how much I already hate Danai's character. I mean Hell, here's this black woman with black zombie slaves. She hacked their jaws and arms off so she can have "pack mules". I mean wtf?!?! I hope they get rid of her character soon.

Then we have "Rick". I mean last season, he kills his best friend over his wife and now we have him being a dick to her. Granted, he is preoccupied with this whole Zombie Apocalypse thing.

I also understand with all that, maybe it's all coming up to bite him in the ass, what with the ZA and the fact that his wife, might just be pregnant by his psychopathic friend who he had to put down like a rabid dog. Then when the rabid dog got back up, his son "Carl" had to put it back down. So, yeah, "Rick" has a lot on his plate right now. But to act like a dick?

I just hate the whole packed mule zombie thing too. I don't dislike the Character, but I dislike the mechanics used by her. I can not see in any way, how having 2 zombies walking with you, would stop any other zombie from noticing or trying to attack you. It just doesn't make any sense to me at all.

I just hate the whole packed mule zombie thing too. I don't dislike the Character, but I dislike the mechanics used by her. I can not see in any way, how having 2 zombies walking with you, would stop any other zombie from noticing or trying to attack you. It just doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Well, maybe your right. Maybe if someone puts a bullet in her pack mules melons, her character will be likable for me. But I doubt it. You have to delve into the character to try and understand why she would do such a thing. What went through her mind. So even if her pack mules were killed, I am sure she would "recruit" a couple more. Maybe it's mainly for their "stench". I mean, we did learn in season 1, that their "stench" keeps others off you. I guess if your going to keep them for that, might as well make use of them for more. So "pack mules" it is then. Ugh!

Well, maybe your right. Maybe if someone puts a bullet in her pack mules melons, her character will be likable for me. But I doubt it. You have to delve into the character to try and understand why she would do such a thing. What went through her mind. So even if her pack mules were killed, I am sure she would "recruit" a couple more. Maybe it's mainly for their "stench". I mean, we did learn in season 1, that their "stench" keeps others off you. I guess if your going to keep them for that, might as well make use of them for more. So "pack mules" it is then. Ugh!

Well, If I remember correctly, the 2 zombies she carries with her are her ex husband/boyfriend and one of her best friends. Her lover had given her a couple of swords for a gift, as he liked those things, and she was just like a lawyer. When the infection started out, those 2 close to her became infected, and she didn't want to really kill them. She somehow learned that with them being around, other zombies didnt notice her, so she cut their arms and jaws off to keep her safe, and leads them around for her protection. But none of how that works make any sense. I would still think other zombies would smell or notice her and still attack.

I can't tell you how much I already hate Danai's character. I mean Hell, here's this black woman with black zombie slaves. She hacked their jaws and arms off so she can have "pack mules". I mean wtf?!?! I hope they get rid of her character soon.

Then we have "Rick". I mean last season, he kills his best friend over his wife and now we have him being a dick to her. Granted, he is preoccupied with this whole Zombie Apocalypse thing.

I also understand with all that, maybe it's all coming up to bite him in the ass, what with the ZA and the fact that his wife, might just be pregnant by his psychopathic friend who he had to put down like a rabid dog. Then when the rabid dog got back up, his son "Carl" had to put it back down. So, yeah, "Rick" has a lot on his plate right now. But to act like a dick?

Firstly, way to miss the whole premise of Rick's character. I know there are lots of people that watch these shows expecting action...I kow the action is coming, but I watch closely for the story arcs and the character development. It seems it pays off here.

Rick's character is dealing with a few things....the Zombie Apocalypse is symbolism of his life. He had a weird relationship with Lori before the Z-Poc (remember back to S1-Ep1 where he and Shane are discussing it), and since, he's been dealing with the baby, the death of many of the group, people close to him conspiring against him (Shane) and also the fact he had to kill his (albeit former) best friend. all this kind of weighs on a man eh. He has, unfortunately seen that whilst Shane went about it the wrong way, his bullish nature was possibly one of the reasons Ricks realises the group is alive, and would continue to be without him. He has taken on the role as Alpha Male rather than play at being in a pack. With this comes the sole responsibility for all the group's members.

Couple those things together and you've got one hell of a sleepless night. I'd also be shocked if he was not a little off with Shane. Examine the evidence....he's considered dead...Shane and Lori bump uglies...he returns.....Shane get's all possessive over Lori/Carl. Lori becomes pregnant, and Shane loses it. Notice who this revolves around...I'd be surprised if he didn't have mixed feelings for Lori currently. Also, aside from that, the role he's taken on in Shane's absence leaves very little room for him to be the kind considerate, caring guy anymore.

Watch it progress.

Your inference skills must be low.

Hello to you too

Shane let Randall go to get Rick out in the woods. But he didn't actually want him to get away and tell people about the farm. So he killed him.

I know that, i just didn't see where the actual killing took place.

Hershel = Dale

Also, they clearly made a point to show that the part of the leg Rick amputated at was still living tissue.

I know that..I was just inquiring as to if he'll still turn or not..in ts-19 jenner stated that some turn faster than others..

I say go outside once inawhile

I know that, i just didn't see where the actual killing took place.

Off camera. Not complicated.

I know that..I was just inquiring as to if he'll still turn or not..in ts-19 jenner stated that some turn faster than others..

Why would he turn when the rest of his body wasn't infected yet? They have to worry about him bleeding out, not him turning.

To everyone who is bashing me for what I said about Rick. Don't care what you think. It's how I feel right now about his character. I know he's going through a ton of crap. But he has been going through all this from the beginning. He knows what to expect. He knows everyone's life is a b*tch right now, not just his. But to act like a dick and make everyone's life, including his own, even more miserable is wrong.

Now bashers, there's a bit more for you to bash me about.

Don't post your thoughts on a message board if you can't handle people replying to them.

I forgot, Netiquette is dead. To be bashed over your thoughts is bullsh*t. Kind of like your post. Dead.

I forgot, Netiquette is dead. To be bashed over your thoughts is bullsh*t. Kind of like your post. Dead.

Uh, thats not it at all. Its that if you post your thoughts, and someone doesn't agree with them, they will reply saying so. You can't get your little panties in a bunch because people don't agree with your incorrect views.

Uh, thats not it at all. Its that if you post your thoughts, and someone doesn't agree with them, they will reply saying so. You can't get your little panties in a bunch because people don't agree with your incorrect views.

I don't mind being disagreed with, that's how discussion is. But bashing isnt part of a discussion. So, why don't you pull your panties out of your mouth, before you choke on them. My views are mine. They might conflict with your tiny mind views. But that doesn't mean they are incorrect.

Just want to say, there are some very specific reasons Michonne has her "two slaves," that was somewhat touched upon in this thread already although not all of it was factually correct. They may or may not go into the back story of the why though in the TV show, and if they do, they make a whole lot more sense.

Just want to say excellent season opener. Although they have already steered dramatically away from the comic with some major plot points, so far how they have gone about

taking the prison

is pretty faithful of how they did so in the comics. Some small details changed here and there to better fit the medium of television, but overall, pretty damn faithful.

With that said, the coming this season scenes at the very end made me realize they really steer in a very different direction than the comic in upcoming episodes, but still nice to see them keep some stuff overall. I have always agreed with what Kirkman has said though, he wants to keep the comic and television show as two distinct entities, however it is nearly impossible as an avid reader of the comics to not draw comparisons, so I really am just happy as a fan of the comic that they keep some details intact.

Should be one hell of a season. No doubt.

• Like 2

Hershel = Dale

or Allen?

To everyone who is bashing me for what I said about Rick.

Now bashers, there's a bit more for you to bash me about.

Where's the bashing? Unless there are posts deleted, I don't see any posts that bashes you. It was quite a pretty good discussion until you brought that up. :/

I enjoyed the premiere a lot. Prison is my favorite part on the comics so I'm really looking forward to this season.