Zero Hour CD Path?

where in registry or what file holds the CD path info for Zero Hour?

it appears it doesn't like my cd-rw sometimes. so i would like to use my dvd-rw to read the cd when i play the game. but i don't want to reinstall now.

does any one know there cd path is located?

Or.....I don't know....hmmm......BUY the damn game!

:rofl:

you must be einstein :laugh:

i bought the damn game, but because of the damn cd protection cd, sometimes won't load on my cd-rw

next time if you don't know ****, don't say anything

EA sucks. Honestly they do.

My friend went out a couple weeks ago, bought NHL2004 and MOHAA: Breakthrough, installed em and neither would work... gave cd errors for both. I told him a few thigns to try like makign sure he is installing it from the first CD drive and that didnt work then he followed the instructions on the EA site support, that didnt work, in the end he had to find no-cd cracks for both games...

Now why bother buying a game if your gonna have to use cracks to play it? I mean really come on, they use anti-piracy techniques that STOP a customer who bought a real legit copy from being able to play the game without a crack, while people can easily download the game and play it without any problems. Having to take a chance by using a crack for somethign that should work, isn't really good work on EA's part.

:rofl:

you must be einstein :laugh:

i bought the damn game, but because of the damn cd protection cd, sometimes won't load on my cd-rw

next time if you don't know ****, don't say anything

I had that problem with The Sims so i ended up downloading the bloody No-cd patch for a legal game i buyed :angry: