If you got to choose how you go out:

I'd go out by guillotine.

Yikes. I don't think I'd enjoy the possible few moments that my brain still functioned while in the basket.

For myself, I don't know. Something quick I guess. Or peacefully in my sleep.

Steal a supercar, crank up the best banging car chase tune ever, get chased by 20 old school dukes of hazard police cars along a long mountain road at 150mph, then just as the tune reaches the most emotional highest part of the song, hit a slightly ramped edge of the cliff and in slow motion with dust and sparks showering from the back of car, fly nose down 5000ft into the dark ravine followed by a huge unreal explosion

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind going out with 3 very hot women with me in bed >.>

Just like my Grandad, peacefully in his sleep, not like the passengers on his bus as they go over the edge of a cliff. :laugh:

As long as there is no pain, I'm not that bothered.

Hells Bells, hope you're not considering to do those things shortly. Just think of how much fun you'd miss here! :cry: :rofl:

Forget to mention that I say this as the subtitle is suicide!

As long as it's not with Alzheimer's or something else debilitating. Just fast. Maybe a sniper shot to the back of the head.

in an aventador

Just ride this one and don't get out.

As for dying, hopefully taking the whole world with me. If I'd have to choose a place, would be Ahmadinejad's house, with him in it.

• Like 1

Don't know how I would want to go out... but i read this article where a guy had his ashes put into fireworks and had them shot off at a place he really loved... seemed like something I would want for me.

Skydiving without a parachute

This

A moment of utter bliss, flying like an eagle....then a painless instantaneous death.