Iron Man 3 (Official Thread)

Why is rebecca hall all face bloodied and yet the legs are ok ... (just saying ... like the ckick :))

on a more serious note: ... mandarin is ok beeen reading about him and hope they don't f#@@$ it up ... now ... would love to see the extremis armor in action and a darker side of stark

also when the girl is looking at the claw?! tworn face mask ... no wires are hanging out!!! ...

must have more of iron man ... damn it .. 2013 come faster and 2012 pls don't end in december .. sweet movie!!!!!!

fihJc.jpg

According to Deadline, after prepping the shoot for a week in Mainland China, Marvel will begin filming scenes for Iron Man 3 in Beijing on Monday, and veteran Chinese actor Wang Xuequi has officially been cast as Dr Wu - a slight variation on 'Chen Lu' who he was previously rumored to be playing. Apparently the character was originally going to be played by Andy Lau until he had to back out, and was thought to be an ally to Tony Stark. But when it leaked that the character's name was Chen Lu - who in the comics becomes Radioactive Man - it was assumed he must be a villain, and Deadline have also confirmed this, saying Xuequi will have a villainous role, but that it is "not a huge part". We don't know if Lu will actually transform into Radioactive man in the movie of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Former Rubicon star James Badge Dale offers this concise explanation of how his character Eric Savin, alias Coldblood, fits into the movie's villainous hierarchy:

"Ben Kingsley (The Mandarin) is the mouthpiece. Guy Pearce (Aldrich Killian) is the brain. I'm the muscle."

http://www.movie-moron.com/?p=24303

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SPOILER from Iron Man 3:

?According to sources, at the end of Iron Man 3, Tony actually does go up into space to hook up with the Guardians of The Galaxy where I also hear he appears at the end of that movie as well.?

2012? I hope it is a typo. If they plan to show a preview during Super Bowl this Sunday. Then it should be Super Bowl 2013 in the title on the video.

Anyway, I look forward to this movie as soon as it comes out.

2012? I hope it is a typo. If they plan to show a preview during Super Bowl this Sunday. Then it should be Super Bowl 2013 in the title on the video.

Anyway, I look forward to this movie as soon as it comes out.

I would imagine it would be uploaded yesterday :|