My dad bought me a Jeep today!

what's everyone ragging on the kid for? his dad bought him a jeep. i smell jealousy here...

congrats on the jeep, its a great vehicle

Yes. :yes:

Just be happy for the kid.

I never got anything like that handed to me, and I worked for everything I have, but I see no reason to "hate" or be "jealous" of this person. Some parents / kids are more fortunate than others.

Congrats on the Jeep!

(I have a Wrangler!)

Man you all are hating on him...

GOod for you man!

When I was 16 my dad got me a brand new ford ranger, 6 months later he bought me a 3 grand stero for it. A year later he got me 4 grand in Hydros...rofl It was pretty fun while it lasted.....I sold it for a more professional car....Ford Explorer..rofl

what's everyone ragging on the kid for? his dad bought him a jeep. i smell jealousy here...

congrats on the jeep, its a great vehicle

Yes. :yes:

Just be happy for the kid.

I never got anything like that handed to me, and I worked for everything I have, but I see no reason to "hate" or be "jealous" of this person. Some parents / kids are more fortunate than others.

Congrats on the Jeep!

(I have a Wrangler!)

ty:)

i was looking at the wrangler, the rubicon is sweet :woot:

Man you all are hating on him...

GOod for you man!

When I was 16 my dad got me a brand new ford ranger, 6 months later he bought me a 3 grand stero for it. A year later he got me 4 grand in Hydros...rofl It was pretty fun while it lasted.....I sold it for a more professional car....Ford Explorer..rofl

Well, your first mistake was buying a ford, but twice is no mistake..

Don't start me its bathurst 1000 today go holden

Nice car! :)

You are very fortunate to have something of that value.

I was so jealous when my girlfriend came up to me and said that her mobile phone was ?150 (I havent even got a mobile phone), but to fight that jealousy I thought to myself "Well, i've got a Pentium 4 3GHz, youve only got a 366Mhz P2"

:DD

huh, nice car, hope you're happy with it. I bought everything I own, including my car which I bought when I was 16, and 5 years later still have it and never been in an accident. I treat it like my baby and it treats me the same way. I like to think it's been good to me because I love it so much and that love came from the YEARS i spent saving up for it. I personally don't think you will give your vehicle the kind of love that will keep it going and make it want to keep you safe (believe me, many times my car's saved me when I was too tired or put in a bad situation). That kind of love only comes from determination. I kiss the steering wheel of my car after every drive, because it's another time that it has not let me down and I show it my appreciation.

huh, nice car, hope you're happy with it. I bought everything I own, including my car which I bought when I was 16, and 5 years later still have it and never been in an accident. I treat it like my baby and it treats me the same way. I like to think it's been good to me because I love it so much and that love came from the YEARS i spent saving up for it. I personally don't think you will give your vehicle the kind of love that will keep it going and make it want to keep you safe (believe me, many times my car's saved me when I was too tired or put in a bad situation). That kind of love only comes from determination. I kiss the steering wheel of my car after every drive, because it's another time that it has not let me down and I show it my appreciation.

nice

The problem? Let's see... you're driving a ****ing aircraft carrier with barely/without prior driving experience!

haha, true

start out driving a neon.

that just what everyone needs, another 17 year old with no driving experience, drving a huge car.

Very nice car, but I think your parents should of saved that money for a new car for you when you 20+.

You should of just got a car for like $1000 tops. So you dont have to worry so much about getting it damaged.

Nice car though, haven fun with it, and drive safe. :D

Student Driver! :p

If you really think about it, Maybe his parents are on TOP OF THE GAME.. Maybe they expect him to go out and kill himself in that thing, therefore being an "investment" they buy him the car, but don't have to fork over tuisision or anything like that later *evil eyes* j/k.

Sweet ride you lucky ******

parents with money  :devil:

i'm 16 btw, going to be 17 in january when i get my license.  and yes i'm very appreciative of my parents and i'm forunate that i have parents that are generous.

I'm up for adoption if your parents are interested blixkin..or should I call you bro..

:shifty: