My dad bought me a Jeep today!

ok people next time you get a new car from your parants don't post it one neowin... :rofl:

i just generates a lot of traffic and angry reply's :whistle: :shifty:

dont understand why people would be jealous though...whatever

ok people next time you get a new car from your parants don't post it one neowin... :rofl:

i just generates a lot of traffic and angry reply's :whistle: :shifty:

LOL SO TRUE! :rofl:

ok people next time you get a new car from your parants don't post it one neowin...  :rofl:

i just generates a lot of traffic and angry reply's :whistle:  :shifty:

LOL SO TRUE! :rofl:

blixkin.. you should have learned from the other dude who also posted a similar story.. next time search :ninja: :p

dont understand why people would be jealous though...whatever

Let's see... someone runs around here bragging that his parent shove him 30 grand up his ass, and then wonders that some people get jealous. Sheesh, you're dumber than I thought.

ok people next time you get a new car from your parants don't post it one neowin...?:rofl::

i just generates a lot of traffic and angry reply's:whistle::?:shifty:y:

LOL SO TRUE!:rofl:l:

blixkin.. you should have learned from the other dude who also posted a similar story.. next time search:ninja:a: :p:p

alright

Let's see... someone runs around here bragging that his parent shove him 30 grand up his ass, and then wonders that some people get jealous. Sheesh, you're dumber than I thought.

:laugh:

Excuse me but there hasn't been a jeep since the CJ5 everything after that has been a chrysler product which rates up there with yugo and kia , My brother and his wife work for them Big Deal he can have the loyalty discount . :D I'm just fine with my Z28 and Impala :D

uh wtf is your problem :wacko: if you don't like... the back button is your friend :whistle: .. i think that's even in one of the mods sigs :ninja:

It takes an idiot to be jealous! You my friend... are one of these ppl. Be happy for someone who's more fortunate than yourself... they're just lucky. YOU are one sad individual :rolleyes:

listen, i really dont care about him or his stupid corolla, if you came here to talk ****, then just leave.

lol...so if i wanna talk, i should leave? maybe i missed the point of having a public forum to talk about things. lmfao. :laugh:

ok people next time you get a new car from your parants don't post it on neowin...  :rofl:

i just generates a lot of traffic and angry reply's :whistle:  :shifty:

LOL everyone loves me ;) https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=107208 and no one flames because I actually had to show it to my parents to deserve it!

then your one lucky kid :D ... guess tom's a$$ was banned when you posted that :whistle:

wow, what a thread.

i'm 20, in uni, preparing for grad school, and i don't even own a car. i don't even have a license in the us. :blink: i appreciate my parents for all they've done, e.g. putting me through college.

congrats on the car. take care of it and your family too.

How often do I need to tell you clowns that I'm not jealous? I got my dream car, paid all by myself.

LOL, Obviously are jealous, you've made it plain and obvious. Anyway I reckon you're lying about your "Dream Car" from the way you're acting.

ok people next time you get a new car from your parants don't post it on neowin...?:rofl::

i just generates a lot of traffic and angry reply's:whistle::?:shifty:y:

LOL everyone loves m;);) https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=107208 and no one flames because I actually had to show it to my parents to deserve it!

then your one lucky kid:D:D ... guess tom's a$$ was banned when you posted that:whistle:e:

LOL probably I think so;);) hehe

LOL, Obviously are jealous, you've made it plain and obvious. Anyway I reckon you're lying about your "Dream Car" from the way you're acting.

Yes, Mr. Freud, I trust your judgement!

300PS 4x4 with ass fast acceleration > Shoebox on wheels called Jeep

As long as he appreciates what the car is and doesnt think he is better than other kid's his age becuase of his car then he is all good. My brother's first car was handed to him, a '89 Jeep Cherokee Limited at $1,800 and he hella apreciates it and its been over a year and its runnin fine. and atleast he has a job

Yes, Mr. Freud, I trust your judgement!

300PS 4x4 with ass fast acceleration > Shoebox on wheels called Jeep

LOL mine is a 2 wd and had 160 HP but it has nice acceleration!