Uncircumcision might more easily suffer AIDS

Well I went uncut until I was twenty, and then because of a health matter I had to be circumcised. Trust me, sex, or even masturbation, feels a million times better uncut. If I could go back I would. But for those that were snipped as an infant then you can't miss what you never had, so don't even think about being ****ed at your parents for cutting up your d*ck. :laugh:

My dad once told me circumsizing is good for health and yet for clean and hygenic reason that could prevent disease from happening. I'm not really sure about it though.

Exactly what I was thinking...

Well I went uncut until I was twenty, and then because of a health matter I had to be circumcised. Trust me, sex, or even masturbation, feels a million times better uncut. If I could go back I would. But for those that were snipped as an infant then you can't miss what you never had, so don't even think about being ****ed at your parents for cutting up your d*ck. :laugh:

Women also get more pleasure from it ;) dunno why but every girl I've been with or even just talked to said it feels better for them

Oh and speaking of AIDS what most people don't realize is that in 1 out of every 3 people with aids doesn't even know they have aids. When you get aids it most often takes several months to get severe enough symptoms to know something was wrong besides just a cold or flue. Sometimes in can take a year or more for the symptoms to appear.

This info came directly from my medical school teacher in my second year. If you ask that person they will say no because they aren't sick even though they are very sick but will just get worse over time.

Kinda like Tourette's Syndrome and Parkinson's disease but with one main difference. Where TS patients have an imbalance where their serotonin levels are much higher than their dopamine levels and it stays the same. Also think of serotonin as an upper and dopamine as a sedative. Parkinson's starts off with this kind of imbalance but they progress over time to have this imbalance reverse itself where the dopamine gets much higher and eventualy sedates the person so much that their organs stop working correctly.

My dad once told me circumsizing is good for health and yet for clean and hygenic reason that could prevent disease from happening. I'm not really sure about it though.

I don't care how much more hygenic it is... there's no way I'm cutting part of me off! Mutilating the human body is simply inexcusable in my book. Especially where infants are concerned, and they can't make objective decisions for themselves, and get absolutely no say in the matter. It really makes me sick.

man you dont know what youre missing.. the tip is the best part..

plus the chicks love it :yes: its true..

your mom and dad are cruel.. tell them "thank you for chopping my foreskin mom and dad", in a sarcastic tone.. they will love you :happy:

grrrr...me hates you.. You should have told me that it wasn't that much different, that it is even worse, that losing foreskin actually increases sensitivity..I can handle a lie like that... :(

not gonna circumcise my kid..no sir. :no:

not gonna circumcise my kid..no sir. :no:

Good man.

When I was in prenatal classes before my daughter was born, there was a guy who knew they were having a boy. He could not wait to circumcise him. He would not listen to any reason against, I think he wanted to make sure that his son would look like him in the shower.

He would not listen to any reason against, I think he wanted to make sure that his son would look like him in the shower.

Shoot...doesn't he want the best for his kids? I know I do.

i don't know anyone who is not "cut" :laugh: at least from general conversations

i know most docters are against it these days but i still think its a good thing

and i have never heard of a girl who said they like them uncircimcised

Hey, I'm still a little bitter about it. How can I not be?