Windows XP 2004

:huh: and this warrants a new name? this isn't any different than xp 2001 is it? :p

well a bit--ive fully modded the wallpapers, had it install graphics updates, the uxtheme.dll, disabled lots of services, added 29 registry tweaks (my fav is the one that maxes the IE dl's to 10) and it has a new MSOOBE.

okey maybe he should have posted it first saying that it was unattended but why is everyone flaming him, most of us are to lazy to do something that nice :) Let him be proud he deservs it... Now I am going to get flamed :p

Ditto, i'm guessing you made that autostart menu from scratch, as I haven't found a way of moving the buttons. And how do the components install, is there a batch listed in guirunonce or is the cmpnents directory a special directory like $oem$??

Maybe I can find a way to install Windows XP or 2000 without Internet Explorer as well as Windows Movie Maker (not in 2000)

its actually very easy to do--i'll post it if you still want me to

Ditto, i'm guessing you made that autostart menu from scratch, as I haven't found a way of moving the buttons. And how do the components install, is there a batch listed in guirunonce or is the cmpnents directory a special directory like $oem$??

both actually, the CMPNENTS dir is in the root of the DVD, so essentially it has Windows XP Professional CD 1 and CD2 right there. and i have a batch file that automatically patches for MS Blaster worm, Media Center 2004, .net framework 1.1, and i have the newest catalyst, det, printer, scanner, and pocket pc drivers.

pretty nice too big to fit on a Cd-r LOL :p...

did you use a guide or anything to get an idea on how to do this ? if so couls you post that link please :).. ;)

Edited by Groovedude

its actually very easy to do--i'll post it if you still want me to

Go for it. However, what would happen to the programs that require IE for some stupid ads? Can they be re-rendered to use Firebird/Mozilla/Opera?

Go for it. However, what would happen to the programs that require IE for some stupid ads? Can they be re-rendered to use Firebird/Mozilla/Opera?

Yes, share all I've been looking everywhere for a fix on how to do this. PLEASE

I like the look though. I can't knock someone for a visual upgrade. Maybe you could submit it to Microsoft as a packaging idea for Service Pack 3. It certainly would NOT be a waste of time. They seem to have a lack of people that are inspired to go for the 'Vibrant" look that you have come up with.

My $.02. :happy: