What's your smartphone? And what ROM are you using?

Physical or onscreen? The physical has never FCd on me and onscreen I use Swype but I dont remember anything like that on stock KB....

Both. I've had the physical FC when Im just opening the damn thing. Never seems to when Im using it though.

Samsung Galaxy S2

- Hydrogen + Mod Pack + GAPPs

- Kernel: Siyah 3.2rc1

switching between Hydrogen, Omega, D4... all 4.0.4

Could someone in the know PM me if they know how to update the Samsung Stratosphere from 2.3 GB to HC or ICS? Thanks in advance!

Just put Endymion latest version (v3.5 I think) on my Desire S and the battery usage seems appauling. Going to have to get a battery stats thing to see where it's all going :/ 58% and it was on charge all night and I've sent about 20 texts, taken 1 picture and emailed it, and it's now half 4.

Although I was on the phone for just over half an hour this morning but after that it was still only on 87%.

I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Right now I have AOKP Build 35 on it, but I will flip between that and Gummy (both are great). I'm also using Imoseyon's Lean Kernel (if you have a GNEX I highly recommend this kernel) Battery life is pretty good for a 4g device... I'm usually at around 20% with 15-16 hours of use (2-3 hours screen on time)

nexushd2 ics cm9 1.6 with dorimanx's 6.9 ultra kernel on htc hd2

German G1 with CronMod-Dream (Cianogen 7)

Runs smooth as silk and still is my main phone.

I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Right now I have AOKP Build 35 on it, but I will flip between that and Gummy (both are great). I'm also using Imoseyon's Lean Kernel (if you have a GNEX I highly recommend this kernel) Battery life is pretty good for a 4g device... I'm usually at around 20% with 15-16 hours of use (2-3 hours screen on time)

I like Gummy as well. But I like the themes that come with AOKP

• 3 months later...

Tried AOKP Milestone 6 but it has an issue with WiFi Tethering. also tried ICS333 2.1 very good ROM fluid and fast with no annoying issues.

Now on CyanogenMod 9 but it has minor issues with performance and apps randomly close mid use could be better, had thought that this ROM might have been issue free. might go back to ICS333 2.1 if I cant find another suitable ROM

Any ideas?

SGH-T989D

hercules AOKP 16 Aug 2012 002 by whitehawkx on goo.im

darkside venom 7.2 AOKP

google apps

JB is as they say, amazingly fluid. I can notice the improvement over ICS nearly instantly. BLN notification works with BLN app. Battery life has returned from 8hr with CM9 to 15hr or so with this build/kernel. Underwater sound when in call seems to be gone as well :)