Imac G4

Ok, Cool works for me. Well day one is over and it dident come todays. I dident expect it to.

I whant to thank every one for 1000+ views and over 50 repiles!!! Thanks for all the feedback!

I whant to thank every one for 1000+ views and over 50 repiles!!! Thanks for all the feedback!

^__^

Has it arrived already? :p

Glassed Silver:mac

Nope, I talked to my mom (Yes i still live with my parents, I am 18 and still in school) and she said that UPS dont normally deliver on weekends. I was wonder to is there any place on the for for guides? I would love to start writing guides on like how to upgrade the imac and stuff like that when i get it. Unless i get a book full of books. :(

Nope, I talked to my mom (Yes i still live with my parents, I am 18 and still in school) and she said that UPS dont normally deliver on weekends. I was wonder to is there any place on the for for guides? I would love to start writing guides on like how to upgrade the imac and stuff like that when i get it. Unless i get a book full of books. :(

ifixit is a great source of help.

It helped me change the HDD in my late '06 iMac :)

Specific to your model:

Link 1 & Link 2

I mean, is ther a section on the fourms for members to write guids for others to follow?

I mean, is ther a section on the fourms for members to write guids for others to follow?

Yupp

Thank you. :)

No problem, buddy.

If you need any further hints, recommendations or anything on your new old Mac, don't hesitate to contact me.

I'm always glad to help out fellow Mac users (or generally anyone). :)

Hears a question you mite have to think about. What about a screen capture software for the imac? I whant to make lets-plays of a old game called otto matic. (P.S. When i get my mac i will be uploading pics on to this fourm for every one to see!)

Hears a question you mite have to think about. What about a screen capture software for the imac? I whant to make lets-plays of a old game called otto matic. (P.S. When i get my mac i will be uploading pics on to this fourm for every one to see!)

Wow, software like that for a machine that old.

I don't know what was popular back then, but I think maybe try an earlier version of Screenflow.

(Actually I think that back then, pretty much nothing was really "popular" or very widespread for this task)

At worst you might want to use an external solution, as depending on the game the Mac might have enough workload due to the game alone. :)

lol, I cant belive imovie doesent do it

It wasn't a very popular or requested task back then. :/

well thats true. I wonder how skype and minecraft will work on this.

well thats true. I wonder how skype and minecraft will work on this.

Bwahahahaa, Minecraft! :laugh:

You'll need to get an old version of Skype, as the latest one is Intel-only, they don't distribute Universal packages anymore I think.

Hope and pray that that version will still connect for a reasonable time. :/

Ok, Cool works for me. Well day one is over and it dident come todays. I dident expect it to.

lol, I cant belive imovie doesent do it

Didn't.

Doesn't.

;)

Yes, I know i can not spell that well thanks

Does anyone know if my Mac will read dual-layer DVDs????

Does anyone know if my Mac will read dual-layer DVDs????

It probably will provided your model has either a Combo or Superdrive. :)

Yes, I know i can not spell that well thanks

See this as an opportunity to improve upon yourself. ;) You're welcome btw.