J.J Abrams "Revolution"

So has this series improved? I watched the first four episodes, but they seems to get slower and more convoluted - less about the electricity and more about the 'personal' stories. Has it improved since?

yeah after the pilot I gave up but then went back and was pleased I did, it gets alot better

I wish the show focused more on the event that occurred and how it affected technology, as opposed to placing most emphasis on the character development. I watched episodes 1 and 2 and found it a bit boring.

I've been catching up on this show in the last week and I think the pacing of it is fine. I'm only on the fourth episode but I think it's fine they haven't talked to much about why the power went out yet. They can't show all their cards in the first half of the season.

I'm sorry I've lost total interest in this show, for one I can't comprehend that they can't or don't know how to get electricity back, since there is nothing really preventing electricity

from being restored, because the pendants can create power, also how can an ECM stop the simple power of an older engine, that has no electronic ignition.

also there have been so many chances for certain characters to be killed by their enemies or prisoners and yet it never happens.

Is there anything worth watching in this series? Any sci-fi stuff? Trying to find electricity doesn't sound too exciting...

I watched the pilot, and was terribly unimpressed... Figured the only thing worth watching was Tracy Spiridakos?

I was a huge lost fan, and watched fringe as well... surprisingly disappointed with the pilot.

I have watched a few so far, but honestly I HATE to get into a new series that I have an interest in since it seems they always cancel the shows I watch after 1-2 seasons (i.e The River, V, Flash Forward, The Event etc...)

I feel like JJ Abrams' ideas are just going to waste. He comes up with a great concept, then whoever takes over just wastes its potential. I loved Alias, Lost and Fringe. I was really exited when Undercovers, Alcatraz and Revolution where announced, then after actually watching them I lost interest. I'm still keeping up with Revolution, but so far it's moving along pretty slowly.

"Kashmir"

MILES LEADS CHARLIE AND THE GANG TO INDEPENDENCE HALL ? Miles (Billy Burke) and the gang are bound for Monroe's (David Lyons) lair ? Independence Hall, but their efforts are impeded when they begin to have difficulty separating fantasy from reality. Meanwhile, Danny (Graham Rogers) starts to grow suspicious of Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell).

FQ6LF.jpg

7JxlP.jpg

8k2N3.jpg

DAN07.jpg

pSGS4.jpg

I'm sorry I've lost total interest in this show, for one I can't comprehend that they can't or don't know how to get electricity back, since there is nothing really preventing electricity

from being restored, because the pendants can create power, also how can an ECM stop the simple power of an older engine, that has no electronic ignition.

also there have been so many chances for certain characters to be killed by their enemies or prisoners and yet it never happens.

Did you miss Maggie's death?

Also, the power IS blocked from being turned on. They said that already. Even people that knew how to do it couldn't do it. The pendants do something to counteract it.

where are they at the end of the recent episode?

I think its wherever the source of the power outage came from - and where the remnants of the US govt is. Actual physical location? No idea.

Preview spoiler:

The 'thing' they were inside seemed to be a big version of what Rachel was building in the preview of the next episode - something to turn the power on with all the pendants.

Also: I don't think this one is getting cancelled. They've been winning the timeslot, so I think they get another year. I hope.

I think its wherever the source of the power outage came from - and where the remnants of the US govt is. Actual physical location? No idea.

Yeah I was thinking that, maybe the real president is down there with them in a like a bunker system

Yeah I was thinking that, maybe the real president is down there with them in a like a bunker system

I would think someone is in charge down there. It couldn't really (by the Constitution) be the same Pres, because its been 15 years, so he'd be ineligible.

It brings up a question though - why the hell would the govt turn the power off in the first place?

I would think someone is in charge down there. It couldn't really (by the Constitution) be the same Pres, because its been 15 years, so he'd be ineligible.

It brings up a question though - why the hell would the govt turn the power off in the first place?

Honestly, I think that part of the constitution would have been thrown out the window when the sh*t hit the fan.

So Myles finally meets Monroe!

Yep, I think it's a giant version of the "amplifier" Rachel was building. Certainly looked like it anyway.

They probably wanted to weaponize it but it got way out of hand or something.

lets face it at this point there are no rules

I need to stop reading this as i cant watch the episode till the day after you american guys lol

Really enjoying this show

I wonder why the pendant seems to work at certain times

and it always worked when he was emotional

i.e. when he was ranting in the house, when he was scared of being found in the lighthouse

I need to stop reading this as i cant watch the episode till the day after you american guys lol

Does it show in the UK? I haven't found it anywhere here. Maybe on Sky Atlantic or Living?

and it always worked when he was emotional

i.e. when he was ranting in the house, when he was scared of being found in the lighthouse

Interesting point, it could see it working out quite well.

Had high hopes for this but after struggling (and I mean struggling) to watch the first three episodes, all I can say is that this show is unbelievably dull.

It's like Jericho whith none of the positive attributes. I'd be astonished if this gets to three seasons. I'm already surprised it's made it to eight episodes.