J.J Abrams "Revolution"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmTi8wQDZc4

Episode Order Cut from 22 to 20

The first season of sci-fi drama Revolution - originally intended to comprise 22 episodes - has also been scaled back to just 20.

The Eric Kripke-created series will return to NBC's schedules on March 25 following a four-month hiatus and will premiere on Sky1 in the UK in the near future.

Kripke recently claimed that the time away from US screens had benefited Revolution and allowed the show's production team to "really take a breath, look at what we'd done, really analyse it, and make adjustments".

Blech..... I stopped watching as I couldn't stand the Charlie character. Seriously... how dumb/naive can one be??

Nice idea/book rewrite, bad in casting and storyline...

Overall I'm enjoying this show so far, good premise, and I loves me some Daniella Alonso, but some of the writing and acting is a little/very poor at times. My girlfriend and I have invented a drinking game where we take a shot every time Tracy Spiridakos (Charlie) tears up. It's pretty awesome. Definitely helps in the watching. ;)

Waiting for a JJ Ambrose series that isn't titled by others as "J J Ambrose xxx".

Also waiting for one that lives up the hype.

It's JJ Abrams, not Ambrose :p

So.... from that article posted a few above, it will start airing again on the 25th of March?

From what I have read, is that NBC had ordered the other 10 episodes, there are 20 episodes for season 1. If the ratings improve or there is nothing better on the horizon then the show will be renewed.

If not then it gets cancelled, so basically the ratings have to improve, And it would probably have to compete with something else that could fill that time slot that would get better ratings.

It's JJ Abrams, not Ambrose :p

So.... from that article posted a few above, it will start airing again on the 25th of March?

yep its a looooooooong hiatus!

• 2 weeks later...

pj46hufd.jpg

Far be it for us to raise your anticipation after ?Revolution?s literal and figuratively electrifying winter finale ?Nobody?s Fault But Mine,? but the J.J. Abrams-produced series just got a whole lot bigger. The network has announced that ?24? and ?The River? star Leslie Hope has been cast on the drama as President Foster, leader of the Monroe Republic?s southern neighbors the Georgia Federation.

With Sebastian Monroe?s army newly gifted with the power of electricity, it remains to be seen if Foster will see our ?Revolution? heroes as friend or foe, though it may be a moot point. Hope will recur across multiple episodes when the series resumes its inaugural season on March 25.

• 4 weeks later...

I watched the first couple of episodes but didn't really get much of a feel for it. Is it worth continuing?

Some people might disagree with me, but I would say no it isn't, at least not yet. So much drama!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Episode 11 seemed to drag a bit, apart from the scene near the end with the choppers being blown to bits.

Episode 12 was Miles (sue me ;)) better.

• 1 month later...

It's moving days next season...

Wednesday

8/7c ? Revolution

9/8c ? Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

10/9c ? Ironside

Is NBC serious? It can not be on the same time as Arrow. It's the same type of audience and Arrow will win! What else is on Mondays on ABC, FOX then?

How about Tuesday?