Another Testicle Ticket Written In South Carolina

SPARTANBURG, SC (AP) ? For the second time in a year, a motorist has been ticketed in South Carolina for displaying a replica of testicles on a vehicle.

A Spartanburg County sheriff's deputy stopped a truck Sunday evening after noticing the "anatomically correct" display on the rear bumper. The incident report says the driver removed the display after being stopped but he was arrested for driving without a license. He was also given a warning ticket for having an obscene display.

Last July, a Berkeley County woman was ticketed for having a similar display on the back of her truck.

That case is to go to trial in municipal court in the town of Bonneau. That trial has been delayed three times and no new trial date has been set.

source

Whether you think they look good or not, do you think it's right that people should be arrested for having them?

He wasn't arrested for having them. He was driving without a license.

"a testicle" or "a scrotum" either way I have not idea what this is or why you'd put it on your car... or even why it's such a big deal if you do. "OMG a fake scrotum hanging off someones tow bar, I'll be mentally scarred for life"....

In a much more important peice of news from that state. SC has struck down gay marriage and added it to their state constitution to never allow it...... but ya, lets report on truck nuts...

Maybe having these things and a fake vagina would be better?? :) BTW, I believe it was North Carolina that banned gay marriage.

Lol, so stupid. My sisters boyfriend has a pair of these on his truck. It's more funny than anything, people need to lighten up.

ball sacks hanging off the back of cars is tasteless, dumb, and looks stupid. Also, you want your kids seeing that crap? theres no reason to hang balls off the back of your yeehaw pick up truck. Maybe if it was an F1 car or a Rally car or a 6 second track monster, but average pick up/4x4? pssh. That has no balls.

In a much more important peice of news from that state. SC has struck down gay marriage and added it to their state constitution to never allow it...... but ya, lets report on truck nuts...

That was actually North Carolina. Just because one story happened doesn't mean you can't discuss other stories.

Ah ya, my bad, it was NC. Heard wrong on the TV this morning... that's what happens when you don't drink your coffee before you post :p

And episode... If you call this a story lol. I think there are more important things that could be discussed besides truck nuts and anything to do with them lol.

Those are the dumbest things ever created for a vehicle. How ignorant and white trash do you have to be to put one of those on your car?

Hillbillies will be hillbillies. :laugh:

Some people don't have a big enough pair of their own, so they compensate.

Those are the dumbest laws ever created for a vehicle. How ignorant and prude do you have to be to take offense to that?

Fixed that for you.

And episode... If you call this a story lol. I think there are more important things that could be discussed besides truck nuts and anything to do with them lol.

I'll make sure to run everything by you before I determine if a story is important.

I'll make sure to run everything by you before I determine if a story is important.

^ Yeah, don't you love all the professional News editors on here .... :laugh:

Humor is important

There are those who like their truck nuts... and then there are those who like to hear about those with truck nuts I guess.... whatever gets you off.