Continuum (TV Series)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOk8TAaZaoI

CPS Protector Kiera Cameron (Rachel Nichols) is transported from the year 2077 to 2012 when a group of terrorists from her time escapes execution by fleeing to present day. In order to track them down and stop them from endangering the past, Kiera joins the local police force and uses the skills of a young tech genius (Erik Knudsen).

aawN3nUT.jpg aadtrsOh.jpg aahf7WmJ.jpg

Main cast

Rachel Nichols as Kiera Cameron
Victor Webster as Carlos Fonnegra, Kiera's detective partner
Erik Knudsen as Alec Sadler, a tech whiz who helps Kiera
Stephen Lobo as Kellog
Brian Markinson as Dillon
Richard Harmon as Julian
Jennifer Spence as Betty Robertson

Recurring cast

Roger Cross as Travis
Lexa Doig as Sonya
Omari Newton as Lucas
Luvia Petersen as Garza
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Probably another awesome scifi show that canceled way to early. Definitely going to check it out!

It not being on fox might be a plus!

Wow, looks pretty cool. Definitely have to check it out while Fringe is in repeats.

Are my eyes playing tricks, or did I spot Tony Amendola (aka Bra'tac from Stargate SG-1) in that trailer?

It's a Canadian channel.

Pretty good pilot. I'll keep watching. There's not much sci-fi to watch now after the Fringe season finale. Falling skies in a few weeks, and that's about it as far as I know.

I hope it won't become a case to case series. Give me some nice thrilling continuous story for each ep and I'll be hooked.

Thought the pilot was so-so. Good enough to watch the next few episodes.

I can already see a problem though. If she has genetic upgrades, why can't she aim with a gun?

It's a breath of fresh air to have a Canadian-based science fiction show on the air, we don't get a lot of them, the last major one was the "Lexx" series.

So again another cop show with a twist. Stop doing this. It will end up being an episode by episode cop show with no real continuation of the story. Until it gets canceled and then it will run through the rest of the story in 2-3 episodes.

I hope it doesn't turn out like that but from experience it will.

^^^^

This isn't done by FOX, if it was, it'd already be cancelled.

Lost Girl on the channel continues to be strong its a channel that I think gages fan response rather then ratings