Continuum (TV Series)

Well this show is broadcast only in Canada, and according to their numbers, it did pretty great so far

Ohh yeah! I'm forgetting that it isn't an American show, I was thinking that since there were just over half a million viewers it would be considered a flop :p Thats actually really good considering the population of Canada is something like 34,000,000 and its a sci-fi show :p

I thought the third episode was good.

I liked the tension between Kellog and Curtis. Did anyone else think that Kellog was shot in the neck by Kiera? I mean, he was shot... but it was just a tracer. I thought he was mortally wounded.

Another great episode. I think it's the best one yet. It was nice seeing

Tony Amendola (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0024593/) again. I didn't think he'd be a part of the show after the first episode. The scene where he sees Vancouver and notices kids running by was somewhat touching.

Tony Amendola (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0024593/) again. I didn't think he'd be a part of the show after the first episode. The scene where he sees Vancouver and notices kids running by was somewhat touching.

yeah I am really loving this series, to me this is a bit like BSG (not as good but still very awesome)

Also, he can kick some serious ass! :p I like the future implications that lead to hard decisions for Kiera, the burden of knowing the future I guess

I thought the fourth episode was really good (and a step up from the previous).

I'm sorry but this show is hard to get into.

You have one group who goes back in time to stop the world being taken over by corporations who stifle free speech, free press, basically the freedoms we have now. A cop, or more like a goon who works for these big companies, gets sucked into the mix and is now hunting these guys in the past (i.e. the present).

OK. That is fine. Problem? The guys who want to change the past and ensure these companies don't take over and destroy civil rights are complete lunatics who mercilessly murder everyone for no apparent reason! I thought these guys would be the good guys. Revolutionaries who were going to fight to restore rights. Instead? They're maniacs who I can't sympathise with at all.

Now, the cop, well, she works for the companies that are the problem, so why would I sympathise with her?

Perhaps I'm being too critical too early, or perhaps I've confused the story, which is entirely possible. But currently, I'm not rooting for anyone.

Does anyone else see what I am saying?

That was not the perception I had. These revolutionaries are considered terrorists in 2077 and are acting as terrorists in present day. Although these revolutionaries/terrorists are supposedly fighting for civil rights, the world where Kiera is from appears to be comfortable with their society (evident from Kiera's memory flashbacks with friends and family).

Fantastic job with the special effects. Especially when Tony Amendola was wandering around Vancouver and the scene compared present day to 2077.

This has become one of my favorite shows -- curious if will be picked up by US tv? Maybe shown on BBCA or something, after the first couple of episodes I was worried they were going to go through the motions.

But last #5 was a great one! I love that they are touching on the timeline/paradox stuff - and looks that there is something deeper going on than just some escaped terrorists with cop chasing them down.

It looks like there is only 10 episodes for this season, but I have noticed that UK/CA shows normally have smaller set of episodes.. Looking forward to many seasons of this show!!

Episode Ratings are out!

Episode 1 900,000 viewers.

Episode 2 670,000 viewers.

Episode 3 531,000 viewers.

Episode 4 389,000 viewers.

Episode 5 473,000 viewers.

Episode 6 404,000 viewers.

Episode 7 427,000 viewers.

First they take her gun, then her suit, now they kill her CMR? How's a time travelling lady policeman supposed to solve crimes without her gadgets?

I'd say that the only thing she has left is her dignity but she spent the whole episode sobbing, crashing her car, being mind controlled by several men simultaneously and having to be rescued constantly.

they had to go the VR route? seriously that snowy "game scene" was hilarious. Let's hope next episode is great, we're getting close to the end

Im loving this series, it has everything a cool time travelling show should have, much like Sarah Connor Chronicles did!

I hope it keeps going strong!

I liked the slightly implied affair between Kiera and Kellog, I was betting on Carlos, didn't see that coming :shiftyninja: too bad it's the last episode next week, but I'm confident the show will be back, it had great numbers