Continuum (TV Series)

I liked the slightly implied affair between Kiera and Kellog, I was betting on Carlos, didn't see that coming :shiftyninja: too bad it's the last episode next week, but I'm confident the show will be back, it had great numbers

I think it was more than implied :rofl:

I think it was more than implied :rofl:

Yeah, Kellog & Kiera sexy-time, there's still hope for us non-squared jaw geeks! :p

amazing last episode, I think one of the best, and it was nice to see an X-Files reunion! Alex Krycek/Cigarette Smoking man :) I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet it will come back for a second season

34097229566489511628.gif02612632980251958593.gif

I could see that scene over and over :wub:

I really enjoyed the season, after episode 10 I was raving about how the show took a step up in intensity telling people to watch it... I didn't realise it was the finale! Very short season.

I very much hope there is a renewal, the lead chick is hot, the varied plot between present, future, and the links between leave a lot of room for longevity.

This is filmed very close to one of the job sites I work at! They closed down a street and were shooting some scenes, it was pretty cool!

I haven't seen any of the show, however.

great finale and nice little twists, I do also hope its renewed I know the ratings were dropping towards the end.

Although the first season was shorter than I expected, the season finale was superb. There were a few twists that caught me by surprise (some of which were in the previous episode). I thought they did a good job at making

Julian look really old. Either they used some amazing makeup and CGI to make him look that way or they hired an actor that resembles him.

Oh comon guys, this show already started long ago.. the first season is soon over. It's a good show :).

Oh comon guys, this show already started long ago.. the first season is soon over. It's a good show :).

I'm sorry to say but it's already over. We're watching it before the TV networks broadcast it in Sweden. :) I can't wait for the next season?

Vi ?r alltid l?ngsamma med att ta in serier i Sverige. :p

Season 2

Season two is currently in talks. TVEquals.com reports that main characters Rachel Nichols and Victor Webster want to do a second season.[citation needed] SpoilerTV.com reports that the cast will be at FanExpo August 23-26 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre to promote the second season.[11]

Sauce: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_(TV_series)

CONTINUUM CAST & CREATORS SPECIAL PRESENTATION

When a group of fanatical terrorists escape their execution in the year 2077, they vault back in time to the present, sweeping dedicated CPS Protector, Kiera Cameron, along with them. Stuck in the past and unable to get back to her husband and son, Kiera concentrates on bringing down the terrorists before they can wreak havoc in our present. Get a sneak peek of next season with cast and creators on hand for Q&A.

FanExpo takes place August 23- 26

Via FanExpo

I just saw e10 and was happy to see the show got back on track. The quality really rebounded to the level of e1-4. Hope we get a second series.

PS- It was amazing to see Jimmy Reardon (Ian Tracey) back and working with CSIS. A small treat for Intelligence fans.

I wish they would have gone a bit more into the freelancers

Season 2, perhaps?

I'm starting to warm to this show. Initially I was a bit..meh.. but now I'm enjoying it a bit more.

• 2 weeks later...

SHOWCASE?S #CONTINUUM CONTINUES. SUMMER?S #1 SPECIALTY SERIES RECEIVES SEASON TWO ORDER

TORONTO ? August 25, 2012? Showcase announces the renewal of its #1 series that swept the nation this summer, Continuum. The phenomenally successful series will begin production on its 13 episode season two order in 2013.

Continuumdebuted on Showcase to an audience of over 1 million viewers (2+), shattering all previous premiere records on the network, making it the#1 specialty series of the summer. Boosting Showcase?s viewership by indexing 117% for A25-54 and 123% for A18-49 versus last summer, Continuum averaged #1 on Sundays, dominating its timeslot (9p-10p) across all key demos. The epic first season concluded with themost-watched finale in Showcase history.*

Continuum was a tremendous success for the channel,? said Barbara Williams, Senior Vice President, Content, Shaw Media. ?We are proud to green light such a prolific ratings hit and original series for a second season, and to continue Kiera?s journey through time for our dedicated viewers.?

In the season finale titled ?Endtimes,? Kiera raced against the clock trying to prevent a Liber8 bombing, which ultimately killed hundreds of innocent people. The shocking twist led to an explosive finale leaving many lingering questions. In the search for answers, fans continue to flock to the Continuum social networks to sound off. Since the premiere, there have been over one million page views at showcase.ca/continuum, making it the most visited show site of all time, and averaged over 10,000 Get Glue check-ins per new episode. Boasting over 630,000 video views, fans can catch up on the entire first season of Continuum at showcase.ca/video.**

Continuumis a one-hour police drama centered on Kiera Cameron (Rachel Nichols), a cop from the year 2077 who finds herself trapped in present day Vancouver, searching for convicted criminals from the future, known as Liber8. With unexpected assistance from teen tech genius Alec Sadler (Erik Knudsen), Kiera concentrates on bringing down the terrorists before they can change the course of history forever. Impersonating a local law enforcement officer to expedite her investigation, she forms an uneasy alliance with her new partner, detective Carlos Fonnegra (Victor Webster).

Filmed on location in Vancouver, Continuumis developed and produced by Reunion Pictures in association with Shaw Media.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...