Wireless to Wired Router?

I have a group of equipment that I need to have internet connections. There are 5 in total. Where the equipment is located is no where near where my internet and wireless router are. Running a line would be possible but it would take a lot of work that frankly, I'd rather not as I am in a rental place. What would be ideal is if I could find a piece of hardware that could pick up the wireless signal from my wireless router and then I could plug the 5 devices into that so they are all wired. I know I have seen it before at a company I worked for, but can't remember what it was called or the company that made it or anything. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Sounds like a wireless bridge with a built in switch?

------------------------

Edit: Not saying it's good (because I hate D-LINK lol), but an example would be a D-LINK DAP-1522.

DAP-1522-AD.gif

This is pretty simple, actually. Get one of these: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16833320038

Flash DD-WRT onto it. Set it up in wireless bridge mode. Done.

If you want the best speeds, make sure that your primary router is wireless-N as well. If not, buy a second of the above router and replace your primary router.

edit: oh yeah, you can also set the WAN port on the above router to be another switching port, so you will have 5 LAN ports and won't need to buy a switch to connect the 5 computers. If you have more than 5, buy a switch and hook it up into one of the LAN ports.