Car Mods

y would anyone IMPORT a type-r integra? they sold a few in the US, unless he ment the rsx type-r which is still the "Integra" in japan

Make: Mitsubishi

-Model: Eclipse GST

-Year: 92

-Color: Dark Forest Green

-Engine: 2.0 DOHC

-Mods: Cold Air Intake, NOS (15lbs Bottle), Green Neons

-Est/Apx Horse Power: 450hp :)

LMAO! You and your 'NOS' (You've been watching too much The Fast and Furious) Are absolutely not putting out 450 HP. HAHAHAHAHA, that most funny thing I have heard in LONG time. Unless your green neons add 200 HP which you very well may think. LOL

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

What a joke.

The funny thing is that I've never seen either of the fast and furious movies :)

Race me and you'll be eating rice (:

I'll race ya. Bring the ricer over to Chicago and add stickers for more power :D

Funny thing.. this guy IS the typical domestic owner, but what can you do. Hell, just as many domestics use nitrous as do the imports.. ah yes, got a nice little video clip for ya.. 1G Eclipse runnin' an 8.944.. quite the "rice" eh? For being a four cylinder, that's not too bad. :whistle:

LMAO! You and your 'NOS' (You've been watching too much The Fast and Furious) Are absolutely not putting out 450 HP. HAHAHAHAHA, that most funny thing I have heard in LONG time. Unless your green neons add 200 HP which you very well may think. LOL

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

What a joke.

The funny thing is that I've never seen either of the fast and furious movies :)

I'll race ya. Bring the ricer over to Chicago and add stickers for more power :D

Funny thing.. this guy IS the typical domestic owner, but what can you do. Hell, just as many domestics use nitrous as do the imports.. ah yes, got a nice little video clip for ya.. 1G Eclipse runnin' an 8.944.. quite the "rice" eh? For being a four cylinder, that's not too bad. :whistle:

Yea, and i would hate to open the hood of that eclipse to see the damn engine scattered everywhere for the abuse it took to make it go 8.9 sec in the quarter

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

What a joke.

Yea, and i would hate to open the hood of that eclipse to see the damn engine scattered everywhere for the abuse it took to make it go 8.9 sec in the quarter

How so? It was in the same running condition as it was before the run.. :blink:

You're going to import a damn Honda Integra Type R from Japan. Damn, thats gonna cost a ****load of cash.

im not importing a ITR from japan, im buying one and putting JDM products on it so i dont have to import it, but if i could import it, damn that would be sweet.

• 2 months later...