Car Mods

That is a good idea Goten, to start up a car forum. :)

I have a 1989 Chevy Silverado

Name: Bombastic Street Machine ;)

Baby Blue

V6 Hydromatic

Chrome Rally Rims

Roll Pan

Clear Corner lights

Clear Park lights

Clear Taillights

2 Rockford 10's, Rockford amp, and a Pioneer deck.

People who mod there vehicles know once you start to mod your vehicle it never stops. ;)

I don't like factory stuff on my truck so I totally customized it. I like to mod my truck

because it makes it look unique and stands out from other vehicles.

That sucks you drive a piece of crap wagon. A car is a car. If it gets you to for A to B then your cool.

That is my lancer posted above. Who cares if it looks like a shopping cart. The ladies dont care. Anyways my mods are as:

Short Ram Air Intake

Altezza Lights

EVO VII Spoiler

Magnaflow Exhaust

Lowering Springs (Not On Car Yet)

ECU CHIP (SUCKS A$$)

Honestly If I was to mod my car to have more power I would just go buy the turbo kit for my car. Adds up to 120HP if fully boosted. But i might just do it for the heck of it.

Ohh i am, im doing all that when I get the engine swap, that 5g's has all that stuff in there. Thanx for the concern. The only thing that i will never do to my car is NOS, i just dont like that stuff

*nod* good. I hate to see people who don't do their research on what to do, and just strap on NOS or a turbo expecting it to be a super machine.

I don't like NOS either, it's unhealthy for the engine, and I just don't like jolts of power. You can get them to provide a smooth amount of power, but still you need to mathc the transmission to handle it properly, and the tranny won't feel the same without the NOS...turbo and superchargers are good enough for me. I'm probbaly gonna try to keep my Avenger N/A...as I just love it's natural powerband, and what i mainly do (or did before I moved :\ ) is mountain racing, so having a nice predictable powerband is good to have.

Unfortunately I'm starpped to the wall for cash right now, and I don't have a place to store a spare engine, so I will have to wait on it for a bit. New shocks will come in a few months though.

Honestly If I was to mod my car to have more power I would just go buy the turbo kit for my car. Adds up to 120HP if fully boosted. But i might just do it for the heck of it.

Then my word of advice for Goten (who already knew it) goes to you aswell. Rebuild your engine before adding a turbo, replace the parts wit high quality aftermarkets. Do not go cheap if you're playing around with turbo or nos

Make: Mitsubishi

-Model: Eclipse GST

-Year: 92

-Color: Dark Forest Green

-Engine: 2.0 DOHC

-Mods: Cold Air Intake, NOS (15lbs Bottle), Green Neons

-Est/Apx Horse Power: 450hp :)

LMAO! You and your 'NOS' (You've been watching too much The Fast and Furious) Are absolutely not putting out 450 HP. HAHAHAHAHA, that most funny thing I have heard in LONG time. Unless your green neons add 200 HP which you very well may think. LOL

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

What a joke.

The funny thing is that I've never seen either of the fast and furious movies :)

Race me and you'll be eating rice (:

Since people are posting there cars, I guess I might as well post mine as well....

I'm ashamed of the rims and tires in this picture...normally they aren't this dirty...

post-7-1066083599.jpg

Since people are posting there cars, I guess I might as well post mine as well....

I'm ashamed of the rims and tires in this picture...normally they aren't this dirty...

why's your trunk so heavy? got a dead body in there? lol

why's your trunk so heavy? got a dead body in there? lol

What do you mean why is the trunk so heavy? There is nothing in it :)

It's just dropped really low.

well i have a real car, i dont "mod" it.

-Chevrolet

-Chevelle SS

-Spring Green

-350 v8

-new intake manifold, barely streetable camshaft, 650cfm carb, ceramic headers.

-375-400hp