Top speed of 126mph

2002 Zodiac ProJet 350

Blue/White

Top speed of 53mph

2001 Ford Expdaition

Maroon

Eddie Burer Edition

:woot:

"And if your cars are constantly in the shop 1: you can't take care of your car 2: your mechanics are screwing you over"

who said anything about shop? some of use like to work on your cars by ourselfs, we dont pay others to PnP or add a lsd

And whoever said Dodge sucks can kiss my butt. Every car out there now a days is made a like a piece of crap. Its not what it was back then. Cars now a days just suck....

post-7-1066329143.jpg

And whoever said Dodge sucks can kiss my butt. Every car out there now a days is made a like a piece of crap. Its not what it was back then. Cars now a days just suck....

I agree...the 60's and 70's cars were the most durable...and didn't crumple...although I know cars are meant to crumple nowadays, I'd prefer my front end not to be ripped apart in an accident.

Cast iron engines are the most durable, without a question. Aluminum warps too much...but once properly broken in the are pretty good too.

All of todays car are crap, i mean they are all so soft and squishy, i hit a truck with a 73 chevy caprice and the car was fine, nothing wrong but the back end of the truck was torn up.

2002 Chrysler Grand Voyager (known as the the town & country in US)

Mettalic Deep Slate Black :D

2.5 Turbo Diesel (common rail injection)

Mods - stock (whats the point... its a mini-van for christ sake!)

~150bhp but lotsa torque :D

pics soon (when its light outside)

"And if your cars are constantly in the shop 1: you can't take care of your car 2: your mechanics are screwing you over"

who said anything about shop? some of use like to work on your cars by ourselfs, we dont pay others to PnP or add a lsd

I don't go to a shop either...and since your car's always broken, then, no offence, but you obviously can't take care of and fix your car.

hey, maybe his car is in the shop cause he is doind stuff to it, not cause it HAS to be in there. lol but yeah if its always in the shop then you might want to think about another shop

hey, maybe his car is in the shop cause he is doind stuff to it, not cause it HAS to be in there. lol but yeah if its always in the shop then you might want to think about another shop

but he "like to work on your cars by ourselfs" so it's gotta be right....right? LOL

I do all my own work too (except for porting engine blocks and balancing cranckshafts) but if it's ALWAYS broken, then maybe you should only be blaming yourself

well, MY car is:

Name: Avenger

-Make: Dodge

-Model: Avenger

-Year: 1995

-Color: Midnight Green

-Engine: 2.5L Mitsubishi (forget model number ATM)

-Mods: upgraded suspension, though I need new shocks after all this time, port and polished, balanced

-Est/Apx Horse Power: 267 hp to the wheels...

Hey, I was wondering.......how do you DOUBLE your car's HP just by doing a port/polish. The Avenger makes 155 horsepower stock, so if you're putting down 267 at the WHEELS, you must be putting out 300+ at the crank, which is actually more than double the output of the stock motor. Just curious, thanks.

not true. It depends on what engine it was equipped with. Mine is actually a somewhat rerety in it's original parts. It came with a 2.5L Mitsubishi Eclipse engine, NOT the 2L or even 2.5L 3000GT engine they normally come with for the '95 model. This difference alone accounts for most of that horsepower difference. The port/polish and balancing only added about 30 at most. I just like to get it done as it prolongs the longevity of the engine, and got it ported because it was already used and showing a few signs of it in the cylinders. My tranny is also different, but this difference only really adds a bit of torque, while keeping the hp roughly the same as it would otherwise.

No way in hell an NA 2.5L mitsu engine makes 267HP to the wheels, also the eclipse never had a 2.5L engine. It was a a 2.0 or a 2.4L

I think the GT3000 VR4 6 cyl Twin turbo probably makes just a hair more than that to the wheels. 320HP @ Crank

Man, i will be lucky if i will get 300 to my wheels, but i think if i can get close i will be happy with that. I just dont know what else to put on my engine to get more hp out of it. i mean wht the engine swap my hp is going to be 220 stock, then with the turbo a little over 300. but i want more, i want to be able to do the 1/4 in 10sec w/o NOS.

No way in hell an NA 2.5L mitsu engine makes 267HP to the wheels, also the eclipse never had a 2.5L engine. It was a a 2.0 or a 2.4L

I think the GT3000 VR4 6 cyl Twin turbo probably makes just a hair more than that to the wheels. 320HP @ Crank

The eclipse did have a 2.5L.... :rolleyes:

Anyways, if I was at my parent's then I'd have the sheets and be able to scan them, but I'm not, so i won't. Believe me or not, I really don't care.