Car Mods

A friend of mine is looking for pics of a black 1986 Nissan March. I tried looking but was unable to find any. If anyone here knows any links to any could you please post them for me ?

Dont the B16A1's put out 160hp stock, or you modded yours a bit(intake, etc...)? Anyway, heres my car, its a Japanese jewel

Make: Honda

Model: S2000

Year: 2001

Color: Yellow

Engine: 2liter 4 cylinder DOHC VTEC

Mods: upgraded exhaust(removed cat, high flow muffler), lowered suspension, cold air intake, headlights/taillights, etc...

Est/Apx HP: maybe 260hp?

yah its modded bored out throttle body exhaust system cold air intake basically the generic junk you can do to it 200 was a guess don't hold me to it :)

A friend of mine is looking for pics of a black 1986 Nissan March. I tried looking but was unable to find any. If anyone here knows any links to any could you please post them for me ?

Thats a Nissan Micra, isn't it?

Like this delightful article:

micra.jpg

Will these rims 'fit/work' with my tires?? The lugs match perfectly, so fitting isn't an issue.? I just need to know if I need new tires with them.

Thanks.

Answer to your question? Yes, yes and yes.

So.....I will need to buy new tires? My 225's won't fit?

I really dont think that you will. Try to goto your local Tire shop and ask them to check, most of them will do it for free.

not got any modded cars, i think there stupid. (personnal opinion)

anyways dont need mod'ded cars.

205 (1.1L )

205 - its a machine

Top end of the 205

205 - 4th gear, not flat out, got a pic of 125mhp but it was bit blury

Nissan Micra

Micra - 110 - was still going

(mods please delete if inappropate)

its not inapropriate seeing how this is a car forum. But i dont think that taking pictures while doing over a 100MPH is a safe thing to do. lol :no:

here's some pics i took of my brand new jeep liberty

i'll just post really small ones. if you care to see bigger just tell me.

anything chrome i added...

jeep2sm.jpgjeep3sm.jpgjeep1sm.jpg

that purdie. lol,  you should put some rims on it.

i doubt it, but i dunno. it's probably not worth it especially if i end up driving through all kinds of ****. it is a jeep remember :whistle:

New delema: I am thinking of takeing that 5g's that im saving for my turboa dn engine swap and putting it twords a 1997 Honda ITR (Integra Type R) seeing how the car i have now weighs 4050lbs and the ITR is just under 2100lbs. There is one on ebay with the H22A engine swap and the JDM fron Conversion already done, Wich is a really good thing. Should i take the new ITR and forget about moding my old car or should i just see what i can do with my Accord, and if you suggest buying another car to mod, I only like hond, always have.

Make: Mitsubishi

-Model: Eclipse GST

-Year: 92

-Color: Dark Forest Green

-Engine: 2.0 DOHC

-Mods: Cold Air Intake, NOS (15lbs Bottle), Green Neons

-Est/Apx Horse Power: 450hp :)

LMAO! You and your 'NOS' (You've been watching too much The Fast and Furious) Are absolutely not putting out 450 HP. HAHAHAHAHA, that most funny thing I have heard in LONG time. Unless your green neons add 200 HP which you very well may think. LOL

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

What a joke.

The funny thing is that I've never seen either of the fast and furious movies :)

Race me and you'll be eating rice (:

I'll race ya. Bring the ricer over to Chicago and add stickers for more power :D

unless you have a 300 shot your not 450 and even w/ 300 its not 450 to the wheels, and 300 would blow up your engine in under 1 sec

unless you have a 300 shot your not 450 and even w/ 300 its not 450 to the wheels, and 300 would blow up your engine in under 1 sec

who are you talking to???? :unsure: