• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

    Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

You're Knickered

Recommended Posts

Hum    6,933

A suspected drug dealer died of a massive overdose when he swallowed a cigarette pack full of heroin hidden in his pants after he was arrested at a railway station in the Russian capital, Moscow, say police.

"He suddenly pulled the pack from his underwear, which he stuffed into his mouth and started chewing," a police spokesman told local media.

source

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+jnelsoninjax    11,983

Well I guess that saves the state having to put him in jail! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zeta_immersion    69

wow ... guess were not marshmallows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arachno 1D    7,992

Sounds suspiciously like they fed his addiction to me......... :cry: :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Growled    3,880

Good riddance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.